🍀"FIRST MEETING"🍀

Today the day is  bright and the  weather is wonderful . I  (Cecilia) got down from the bus and started moving inside the school building🏫. Today is the third day of the new semester every thing is going  pretty normal. I went inside the class room and quietly sat down on my seat. I didn't have much friends . I just   talk  sometime to my classmates  and deskmate as i am very shy and feel nervous while talking to others but in home it is not like this. I am  very active at home and  talk much. Oh i forgot to introduce myself my name is Cecilia and I am a High school student. 

After I sat on my desk I  started looking outside  the window as other students were busy talking and till now I haven't got a deskmate so I have no one to talk. After sometime bell rang and now the first period stared. the teacher came and started teaching, every thing was going pretty normal and like that the second and third period got over. Now it was forth period running. It was English class and English teacher was reading a poem. In the class some students were listening while some where busy doing their own work. I was sitting at the last bench and looking outside the window, wondering in my own throught then suddenly I heard a sound of moving chair and then   trun my head and looked. One boy out of no where sat beside me. I looked carefully at  him and realised that he was not from my class. So I decided to ask the boy who was he?

I (Cecilia) asked:  who are you and why are you sitting beside me?          

 The boy replied:  As per your first question my name Kelvin and the answer of your second question is that if you will turn around and see carefully you will realise that there is no empty seat around expect this one so I sat here.             

I (Cecilia) said: I meant to say that why are you seating in my class instead of seating in your class.

He (Kelvin) replied: why can't I seat in your class. I study in this school so I can seat in any class beside that I wanted to study English and in my class other subject was going on so I came to this class understood.

I (Cecilia) said: I understand your point but if you have to study English then first ask permission from teacher and then enter the class. I guess you must have came from back door and without permission.

He (Kelvin) replied: ok ok I will ask permission at the end of the period. So let me first listen to the poem.

I (Cecilia) said : ok 

But he was very  wierd person. I throught he said that he was here to listen poem  but whenever I use to see him he use to be always looking here and there. I think he has just came  here by bunking his class. What I can do about it now , the class was going to over so I just ignore him. After sometime class got  over and I started keeping the book and when I turn to see him he got disappeared. I didn't say anything to sir about him as i didn't wanted to see that wierd person again. After that period there was lunch break so I went to for lunch. After the luch was over and next period got started I looked many time beside my desk but he didn't came so I started thinking that he will not come. Like this other period went and today's class got over but he didn't came. It's nice that he didn't came but I didn't understand was i always looking beside as if I was waiting was for him to come. I think this happened because no one has ever came like this and sat beside me without permission. So like this today school got over and I went back home. In home every thing was normal and at night i started backing for next day. I think I might not see him any more but life always has wierd turn so any thing can happen so I can meet him again but that is another day.🌙