Chapter 2: Count Ranboo

Tubbo's P.O.V

"... My name is Ranboo." He said after a while.

"It's nice to meet you Ranboo." I said.

I smiled a little hoping that he would feel more comfortable around me.

"It's nice to meet you too Tubbo." He said.

Wait a minute ... when did her turn around? I could see what he looked like from the front. He wore a black outfit with red trim, which honestly reminded me of my demon friend BadBayHalo's outfit. His hair color split perfectly where his skin tone split. He cape was red from the back but from the front one side was black and the other was white. He had two different eye colors. The left one was a ruby red while the right was an emerald green. And if the light hit them right, they glittered like jewels.

Wait ... why am I so fascinated with that?

"Wow." I thought I said that in my head.

"Uh ... are you okay?" Ranboo asked.

"Wait did I say that out loud?" I asked.

"Ya, you did." He said as he pushed his bangs back.

"I-I-I-" I couldn't find any words to say. Not only that, but I was stuttering a lot for some weird reason. He probably thinks I like him now which is not true ... I don't think at least.

He leaned over and I thought that he was going to fall over but instead his head hit my shoulder.

"Your warm," Ranboo mumbled. "It's been a while since I felt something like that."

How long has he been alone? I embraced the face that he was leaning on shoulder. I wrapped one of my arms around his back and the other was on the back of his head.

Is there something wrong with me? Everything Minx told me made Vampires seem evil ... but this one is kind.

"Why did you spare me? You could've killed me when you had the chance but you didn't. Why?" I wondered out loud.

"You can't tell? I like mortals and I believe that they should live their life." He explained.

I smiled a little while he pulled away from my shoulder.

"I should probably head back to my friends ... but if you like I can come visit." I said after an awkward silence.

"Alright. Just do me a favor and stay away from my twin, okay?" He said.

I nodded in response. I gave him one last hug before I left.

I walked out the front door and past my friends.

"Okay, let's head to Minx's place." I said as I walked past Sapnap.

Sapnap stood there is silence for a little while. Once he was able to catch up with his thoughts he cought up with the group.

"So your not dead?" Sapnap asked me.

I kept walking not giving him eye contact to show that I was ignoring him.

We all got to Minx's place and then I felt someone put their hand on me. I turned around to face Tommy.

"Go on ahead guys, me and Tubbo will catch up. I want to talk to him for a while." Tommy told them.

Minx nodded and unlocked the door to her house. After everyone was inside Tommy started talking to me.

"That vampire didn't do anything to you, did he?" Tommy asked.

I shook my head. "He's just lonely up there by himself." I replied.

Tommy had a sigh of relief. I guess he was happy that I wasn't dead. I giggled a little after seeing his face.

"Tubbo?" Tommy asked a little scared.

"Ya, what's up?" I replied cluelessly.

"I thought I saw something out of the corner of my eye." Tommy said alarmed.

I looked around to see if I could see what Tommy thought he saw. Behind us stood a tall figure. I couldn't see all of their features but the ones I could see were that he had chin length black hair and two emerald green eyes ... like Ranboo's right eye.

I backed just a little bit to see what they would do. He ran right past Tommy and straight to me. He had a strong grip on me.

"Your adorable," he said.

I looked behind him to see if Tommy was back there so that he could help me out. When I saw no sign of him I started to feel betrayed.

"Tommy you little back stabber." I whispered to myself.

"Aw, did your friends ditch you?" He said teasing me a little.

"What do you want from me?" I asked not amused with what he was doing.

He licked his teeth and smiled very wide ... scary.

"I saw you talking with my twin. I wonder what my worthless brother sees in you. I mean your mortal after all." He replied.

I was shaking a little. If I could move my arms, I would punch him in the face.

"Let go of me!" I screamed in his face.

Even with me screaming in his face, he still moved closer to me. I managed to wiggle my hand enough to get it on my sword hilt. Even if it was there I couldn't draw it out and defend myself. I was so lost in my own thoughts I didn't realize that he bit me.

"YOU LITTLE BASTARD!" Was all I heard from a distance.

That's when I realized that the vampire bit me.

"Ow," I shrieked.

I remember how cold my body was before I hit something. I saw Minx standing there with a wooden stake in her hand. Was she the one who was screaming?

No, if it was her then the voice would have been closer. I turned a little to see the worried expression on Tommy's face. So he was the one to alert Minx. So then who was the one screaming?

My vision started to blur, and I don't remember much after that. The last thing I remember before truly passing out was how warm the barrier that I hit was. What did I hit ... or whom did I hit?