Unexpected Love

The sun rose into the sky, picking it's head from behind the rocks and trees, showing it's bright face. Blossom's tail swayed in the wind blowing past as she watched the sun rise into the sky. Her eyes closed and her fur, mane, and tail relaxed as she raised her head to the sky and took in all the sunlight. The huge valley in front of her, with the water in the bottom and trees hanging over it's edges, dropped deep into the ground but she could still hear the water rushing past rocks and hitting against the walls of the gorge. After a while of wind blowing by and sun beaming down on the soft bright green grass, Blossom finally opened her eyes and peered down into the gorge.

Her gaze shifted to the rocks in the water, to the trees hanging off the edges of the gorge, to the distance of the barn which was flowing with cats today. She sighed and looked down to Her paws, shaking her head with eyes closed as she opened them and started her way towards the barn again.

She slowly trotted towards the barn as she started seeing what seemed to be thousands of cats gathered in one spot, but the strangest part of all this was that they smelled of something abnormal.
She slowly fell to the ground as she kept trotting towards the crowd. The cats all looked so weird. There was one on top of a large crate and another by the crate but not on it like the other one. The rest were all staring at the top of the crate as, seems to be the leader, yowled to everyone. Almost the entire front of the barn was filled with cats with the abnormal smell.

Blossom slowly came up behind the crowd of cats and watched them through the nearby bushes. Each other seemed to have a different and weird sounding name, but they were like, Leaf'Tail, Sharp'Paw, Maple'Paw, Color'Sun, and one like Slither'Star. The name Slither'Star was the one on top of the crate, and Sharp'Paw was the name of the one next to the crate with Slither'Star.

Leaves moved in the bush next to her, and she saw a white-ish blue eye pass through the bush and stop at the very edge of the fence closest to the crowd. The unknown cat, that seemed to have curled ears, thinner tail, and bigger paws, was close to the ground like Blossom was but didn't seem to notice her yet. Blossom saw small sparkles in the unknown animal's eyes but she ignored them and slowly crawled over to them to see what they were doing. The unknown animal glanced at Blossom quickly but looked back at the crowd of cats, seeming to ignore the fact that Blossom was staring at them.

"Hey. Who are you and what are you doing at the barn?" Blossom asked.

"Trying to ignore you and your b-" The stranger quickly stopped and started blushing a bit but corrected them self and said "Your biased face!" Their blushing became noticeable but Blossom couldn't see it through the dark.

"You still didn't answer my question. Who are you, and why are you here?" Blossom raised her voice a bit but she didn't even notice she was closer to the stranger then before and she backed away from them and watched the crowd of other strangers with them and waited for a response.

"I'm Ollie, and I'm spying on the shadow clan cats just like you are" Ollie said with a little tension but didn't take their eyes off the, what they called, shadow clan cats.

"I'm Blossom'Wing. Also, two more questions: are you a cat? Or a- dog?" Blossom glanced at Ollie to see what their reaction would be but they seemed like a piece of art with no life in it.

"Ok. promise this is the last one. Are you a she? Or a tom?" Blossom asked with a little choke in her throat for some reason.

"Why does that matter to you? Yes I'm a dog, Yes I'm a girl, what else do you want? Are you gonna ask me if my hair is thick or thin? Or do I drink hot water or cold water? Or how about am I Lesbian or Straight?!- I'm not answering that last one." Ollie looked back at the crowd, I guess she did look back at Blossom, and blushed a bit as she said her last sentence.

"....Sorry-" Blossom said with an odd tone but looked back at the crowd and forgot what she was actually doing or saying in general.

Half the crowd of cats had disappeared but the one named Slither'Star and Sharp'Paw were still there and yelling out what seemed like orders that were gibberish from the distance from the bush to the front of the barn.

It seemed like hours when all the cats finally left and only Blossom and Ollie were there. Blossom fell asleep about thirty minutes after her and Ollie's conversation. Ollie was also asleep with her head on her side and her paws facing towards Blossom. She felt something, like, twisted between her tail though, she glanced behind her to her tail and saw a fluffy tail twisted around hers. She pulled her tail from Ollie's and blushed a bit. Blossom stood up and lightly nudged Ollie with her paw trying to wake them up. Ollie rolled over to her other side with her tail on her back and her paws curled in under her.

"But I don't want to train on my hunting!" Ollie barked in her sleep. 

-----------!!!!!!!Still Working On So You'll Have To Wait!!!!!!!-----------