Yes!

A week had gone by since I have met the boys, and also a week since I started my new modelling job. My phone ringing made me jump. "Hello" "hey baby what are you up to?" I smile. "I'm getting ready to take a nap." I say smiling. "So you are coming with me to the park in five minuites? I need to ask you a serious question. " "ok five minuites then" I say with small smile. I get up and put on a pink shortish dress, but modest enough. I put on my sandals and leave my hair down. Because of the modelling it has to be cut in three days. "Daÿna?" "Yeah?" "Im going to the park." "Oh with the dream boy?" I giggle "yes with him." "Ok bye!" I run out and run down the drive, I run out of the gate and into the park. Zayn and the boys are there. I smile walking into Zayn's arms. He is dressed in a black boots a black skinny, a black t-shirt and a black jacket with a grey strap bag. "Hey baby how are you?" He asks with a smile kissing my hair. "I'm ok, you?" He nods and smiles. He drops his bag and we walk to the little pond. He holds my waist and brings me to him. I blush looking at him. "Arabella, I've know you for about two weeks and thats enough for me to ask you, Will you be my girlfriend? I wanna be the one to hold your hand and walk at your side, I want to glare at boys when they look at you, my girlfriend, I want you to share my world with me. And god I cant get enough of you, your blush your smile, your presence every thing is just so right when im with you. Pleas will you be my girlfriend?" His eyes hold hope and im still blush. "Yes! Zayn yes!" We walk over to his bag he picks it up opens it and put a ring on my index finger, its a beautiful red gemmed ring. I blush and he says seriously," you've got something on your dress" I look down and Zayn moves in bending under and pressing his lips to mines. I gasp at it's warmness and the sparks that are exploding through my body. My arms are somehow around his neck and his hands are on my waist pulling me to him, no space between our body. His tongue slides between my lips asking for entrance. I slightly open my mouth and let him in. His tongue plunges into my mouth and I gasp as his tongue smoothly rubs mine then explores my mouth. When we were out of air I hug him tightly and whisper, "I'm falling inlove with you Zayn Malik, hard and fast" "then don't try to stop it because I'm falling inlove with you too, at a faster rate probably" I giggle and blush. "Ok" "that was Bout the most touching thing I have ever seen in my life" Louis sniffs holding Harry's shirt. I giggle and Zayn chuckles grinning widely as we pull away facing the boys. "So it's official? You two are boy friend and girlfriend?" Liam asks with glee. "Yes guys meet my girlfriend, Arabella Moniqua Santianago, baby meet my brothers" we laugh group hugging.

Zayn and the boys walk me back home and Liam phone rings. "Oh its uncle si. Hello?......... yes....... right now?............ okay we will be on our way." He hangs up and says, "lets go guys, including you Bella" heyou're says as we walk to the SUV. Harry gets behind the wheel and we drive off. "Where are we going?" I ask. "Management wants to see us right now." I groan and Zayn kisses my forehead holding my hand. We ait in silence and I take out my phone and diall Daÿ's number. "Aye bitch" she answers. "Hey im heading with Zayn to somewhere" "oh what time should I expect you?" She asks a little worried. "I dont know but I will be back ok?" "Be careful" "oi Bitch I know" I say causing the boys except Zayn to look at me surprised. "Thats just how they speak to each other" he explains. "I love you Daÿ" "I love you princessa bella" I hang up and lean on Zayn.

We stop near a huge building and we get in quickly as we spot some paps coming. We follow the hall and the boys allow me to pass through first. What gentle men. I thought "good day boys, miss Santianago" I nod at the man. "Ok so let's get straight to the point. You guys are going on tour in three days and you miss are going to remain here in London." I shrug. "WHAT BUT SHE NEEDS TO BE THERE!" The boys shout. "I'm sorry boys but she just can't tag along because you like her." "She's my girlfriend!" Zayn snaps. The man looks amused. Hearing enough I say "guys its ok, excuse me please" I walk out of the room hearing Zayn calling behind me.