S1 Ch. 1: Gremory Peerage x GARO

Japan may look peaceful inside and out in the day, but when night comes, something sinister and ominous lurks within the alleyways.

[Night]

In one of Tokyo's modern buildings, an explosion came out from one of the sides of it.

Then out came an ominous looking monster that resembles a large set of a supercomputer, the small monitors is the face; the electric wires are the inner limbs; and the mechanical parts like CPUs, mouses etc. is the body and its armor covering its limbs; climbing to the top of the building.

The terrifying beast was hiding in plain sight, disguised as a supercomputer of a company, and the one leading that company was building a mafia of his own, with the help of the beast, it gave information of how to reach to the top, as long as the company's head gives him something in return, which would mean feed it with humans.

Then from the entrance of the explosion, a young man with a white coat along with a young woman, climbed to the top of the building as well, and came face-to-face with the beast.

The young man was none other than Y/n L/n holding a red colored hilt, along with a young woman who goes by the name, Shino Shitori, aka Sinon Sitri, holding two mystic looking guns in both of her hands.

Y/n retracted out the blade from the hilt as he gestured himself drawing a circle above him, revealing a golden magic circle and out of it was a set of a golden armor, being summoned and coming towards him and it geared him up for battle as the Golden Knight, GARO.

The monster's face changed its cybernetic emoji from sinister smile to angered hatred, knowing that he is facing the Golden Knight for revenge of its fallen comrades, then it started to charge at him.

Then Y/n roared along with the armor, telling it that the monster known to Makai Knights and Alchemists as 'Horrors', will never get away as it pleases, and he started to charge at it, followed by Sinon with her guns locked and loaded with mystic bullets.

The supercomputer Horror shot out its wired-like limbs from its servos, towards the two, but they dodged its attack, going on both sides of their enemy.

Then Sinon shot two magic bullets, letting out a magic circle upon contact, sucking its armor, making it vulnerable and giving her and Y/n the advantage to attack, as she rapidly fired mystic HE rounds at it, while he slices its opened weak points.

The Horror roared and hissed in pain, knowing that it is being outsmarted, as it tried to let out an all-out attack at them, by sending a lot of its wire-like tendrils in every direction.

But the attacks didn't make contact on them, as the two easily dodged all of it.

Once it is at its weakest, Sinon jumped high in the air and fired eight mystic bullets, surrounding the Horror.

Once the upon contact to the ground, the bullets released eight magic circle, still surrounding it, and out came eight mystic chains and started to wrap the Horror extremely tight, trying to not let it escape.