The beach

I was standing on a beach devoid of people. I was standing in front of my truck like I had just gotten out, I was wearing blue jeans, boots a button-up navy blue shirt that was tucked into my blue jeans. There was no sound only the sound of waves crashing on the beach, I saw what looked like a weathered concrete building. I was suddenly staring in the concrete weathered building, the sound of waves where louder, it only had 3 walls and a second floor that acted like a roof. In the corner of the three walls was an orange tent that looks like a homeless person would sleep in, I don't know why I thought that,  suddenly I was at the shoreline, the waves weren't touching my feet, next to me was pants, a shirt, and boots on the ground next to me, they weren't mine, with footsteps leading into the ocean, the sound of the waves was louder. I felt in danger, I felt my adrenaline spike, like I had just wandered into the territory of a predator, I don't know how else to describe it, suddenly, I was rushing to get into my truck I flung my door open slammed the door shut,It felt like the predator whose territory I stepped into was giving chase the sound of waves was deafening now, I couldn't hear anything but deafening waves I floored the gas pedal and flung out into the street that was next to the beach my truck slid to face the beach, there was nothing chasing me, there was no predator, no person, nothing living, just me and my truck. I then woke up laying in my bed my flight response was going haywire like there was someone staring at me in my room, I hid like I did when I was a child, that's all I remember, Next thing I knew I was waking up for work at 7:30 in the morning.