MayaYoung: I will explain the plot of A dead Love'

The main character is Lily Jones she is the daughter of Hera and Zeus, She was placed on earth to learn about humans and what is going on in the 19th century, She mets Katie Skylar and falls in love with the human girl but when Katie finds out that Lily is the daughter of gods and goddesses she freaks out and she is confused because Grace (played by Angelina Jolie) is Lily's mum but it is just Artemis in disguise.

By the end of episode one, Hera wipes Katie's memories of Her finding out about Lily's real parents and Yes they almost kiss two times in the episode, one in the middle which is interrupted by Grace and one at the end when Lily is about to kiss her but it finishes before they kiss. It will explain why more in the next one.

Hope this helped oh and yes the cast has made accounts on there characters. Florence and I were using them in the last post.

And the whole series is just Lesbains and the LGBTQ+ COMMUNITY so don't watch if you hate.

Liked by florencepugh, HaileeSteinfeld, Maddison.bay

343 Comments

florencepugh: Maya get your ass over here you are need on set...and yes you need to wear the corset
^
MayaYoung: For how long tho? 😏
^
florencepugh: Not long 😉

HaileeSteinfeld: MAYA CAN I KISS YOU PLEASE, BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T KISSED FLORENCE YET AT ALL IN THIS EPISODE
^
MayaYoung: I'm down
^
florencepugh: MAYA!!
^
MayaYoung: Coming to set is going to be fun