The meeting

Ella POV

I was awaken by my stupid alarm, I dragged my self out of bed and into the shower, letting the warm water run down my body. When I got out I got dress and let my hair flow down my back. I went downstairs and ate breakfast. My dad owns this Tech company, and my mom is a stay at home wife and mother. "OK bye mom, bye dad." I said giving them both a kiss on the cheek. I grabbed the keys to my corvette, and drove to school. I walked into the building and my friends were waiting on me. "Hey Kelly." I said. "Hey Ell." She said back, then my friend Katie hugged me. "The new boy is here!" Katie squealed. I shook my head. While we were walking a guy, well I'm guessing the new guy walked up to me. "Your cute." He said, and it was Nash Grier. I rolled my eyes and we walked around him. "Come on it's Nash Grier." Katie whined. "I don't care who he is, he seems like a jerk." I said. Katie stuck her tongue out at me. I just laughed and kept walking. Kelly usually talks a lot. Before Katie and I was about to walk off to the locker we shared I asked Kelly a question, "Kelly whats wrong?'' I am very concerned because I love my friends. "I'll tell you later." She said then walked off. "Well that was odd." I said to Katie who nodded in agreement. "Bye Katie." I said as we walked to our separate classes. I grabbed my my phone and text my boyfriend Erick.

(E- Erick El-Ella)

El- Why weren't you here today :(

E- i woke up late

El-k ill ttyl

E-OK.

    I entered Biology class and we had to dissect animals which wasn't that bad to me, even though I love animals, I'm just happy that their dead. "Class look up, we have a new student his name is Nash Grier." Said Mrs.Williams. "You will be paired with....Ella. Ella raise your hand." Said Mrs. Williams. Awe shiz. I raised my hand. Nash sat down by me. "Hi." I said. Maybe I should give him a second chance. "Hi." He said in a flirty tone. Gosh so much for second chances. "OK so we're dissecting a frog." I said. I explained to him what we were doing. He nodded understanding what I was saying. Nash is pretty cool. During lunch I asked Nash if he wanted to come with me and the girls, to go to my place for our lunch period. "Yeah." He said. Then hopped in the back seat with Katie who was trying not scream. I put my sunglasses back on my eyes and drove home. We ate in my room and we were cracking jokes, when my little brother Mason walked in my room. "Mason get out!" I yelled. "No!" He yelled back. "Yes Mason." I said. He just shook his head 'no' again. I got and he ran out of my room so I chased him he slipped down the stairs. I put my hands over my mouth. "Mason!" I said, then raced down the stairs, skipping a few steps. I picked him up and shook him but he didn't wake up. "Oh my god." I said tears forming in my eyes. "Ha! got you!" Mason yelled while pointing at me. "You little sucker." I said relieved that nothing happened to him. I dropped him lightly. We returned to school and the rest of day was pretty good.

_______________________________________________________________________________

HOPE YOU LIKED MY FIRST CHAPTER!!! OH AND BTW KACEYSIXX IS THE AMAZING WRITER WHO INSPIRED ME TO WRITE THIS BOOK. BC SHE MADE A NEW BOOK CALLED SOCIAL LIFE ISNT GREAT AND I READ IT AND LOVED IT SO THX FOR READING

BYE MY LITTLE BUTTERFLIES