John Wilks

Ella POV

I woke up to a high-pitched which was not my alarm. "OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!" I yelled, Mason changed my alarm.... again. I turned it off and changed it back. I hopped in the shower and washed my hair. I put my hair in a ponytail. I have track today, my mom the thinks I should model because I'm slightly above my average height. I went downstairs and ate toast and eggs. "Mommy my head hurts." Mason said rubbing his head. "Maybe you just have a minor headache." My dad said. "Bye." I said while waving. I drove to school and I seen a group of guys picking on John Wilks I'm getting sick of them messing with him, so as soon as they were about to hit him I grabbed the bully hand. It was Nash. "How could you do this to him?" I asked. I pushed john lightly meaning to go to class. "Shut up." Nash said sounding irritated. Then he pushed me, OK there's one thing to tell me to shut up but another to put your hands on me. I slapped. "Do. Not. Touch. Me." I said. I walked off, when someone pulled my hair swung me around and made slam my face up against a locker. I felt my left eyebrow bust. I didn't scream or cry because I didn't want them to win this battle. "The next time you hit me I'll be doing more damage." He said. His words echoed in my head. When I was sure he was gone I went back home and cried my self to sleep. 

_____________________________________________________________________________