Part 2

When Jess awoke she was in a small room with grey walls. She sat bolt upright when she remembered what had just happened. She was lying on a small bed.

A man in a black suit entered.

"Sorry about that Jessica," He said, not looking at all sorry"We needed to bring you here because you don't belong with that family." Jess could see where this was going. He knew about her. He knew what a freak of nature she was.

"You're not a freak of nature Jessica. In fact you are just like me and my" He paused trying to think of a word to use "friends"

Jessica was thinking hard. How did he know that she thought she was a freak of nature, How did he know what to say to her?

"Who even are you?" she exclaimed, wanting to know what was going on.

"Well, you can call me Mor" he said "and havent you already figured out what is going on?"

Giving her a slightly puzzled look. Jess had an idea of what was happening but she didn't want to believe it. She didn't understand how.

" Very well then,"he said after a minute "I can read minds like how you can make worlds and enter them. There are other people who can do the same but lots of the gifts are different. Like teleportation,telekinesis and even nullifying other peoples gifts," He paused so that she could process what Mor just said.

There were other people like her.

She felt a wave of relief that she was not alone. Then a tidal wave of panic after releasing that she was just kidnapped and didn't have any idea where she was.

"Where am I? Who just kidnaped me and how on earth is my family not my family?" She shot out in a rapid fire.

"That is a story for another time," Mor said calmly. "But now we have to do a quick evaluation to find how you can use your power,"

"What do you mean by an evaluation?" Jessica asked.

He just looked at her funny and reached around the door for a satchle that was placed on the floor. He handed Jessica the bag and turned and left.