[~▪︎Bonding? More like fighting▪︎~]

⚠️Waring⚠️ Cursing, LGBTQ+ not the best of a behaviour other than that enjoy!

Alias Pov

The sun was shining the wind was lightly passing by it was quiet for the most part...on mornings like these I just didn't feel like getting out of bed, today not only I wanted to stay in bed because of that but I also wanted to stay in bed because Sero my friend wanted me to bond or rather get along with Ametrix, but no way in hell will that happen!  Ring Ring! I heard my phone so I picked it up I saw Seros name on the screen so I answered the call "What?" I said slightly annoyed "Mean," came from the other side "anyway where are you?" Sero asked "I'm not going this thing is like super stupid!" I almost yelled a sighn could be heard "Alias...please?If you do this I'll get you waffles~" They said pleadingly I just groaned "Fine!" Sero squealed "Yes! I promise that you're going to enjoy this!" They then hung up I putted my face in my hands then I  suddently in a quick movement hitted the wall in front of me "Ugh...what have I done!" I said getting my hand away from where I punched the wall "Guess I'll have to change.... for fucks sake."

Getting out of the house with a bagel in my mouth well what was left of it, I walked along the street finished eating the bagel I started to look around there wasn't much that you could see here the nature was practically all dead though the sky that looked pretty with a few clouds though some may think that it isn't pretty because well...it is grey I think that you know why, as I looked in front of me there I saw Sero with Ametrix I signed when I saw him "Hey I said as I walked over to them Ametrix shot me an ugly glare "I am glad that you decided to come." Sero said "Yeah glad you came kitty-cat." Ametrix said with a sarcastic tone I just glared at him he calls me kitty-cat because I guess that I sometimes act like one? I mean I am sometimes cocky as hell  "Atleast I don't have a bird for a brain!" I shot back at him laughing "You two stop right now you are going to get along here!" Sero said I feel sorry for them they want to be friends with everyvone and they want all of their friends to get along but some people just can't, we both rolled our eyes "Now c'mon we are going to a cafe." Sero said "I swear if it is a maid cafe I will-" I didn't even get to finish the sentence before they started to grag me and Ametrix.

When we were in the cafe shop (not a maid cafe thankfully or I would have died out of bi panic) I was drinking my cafe looking at Ametrix with squinned eyes. When we were walking in a mall going through a load of diffrent shops I still had my guard up...I don't hate Ametrix just because, I hate him because he makes fun of me and not in a friendly way he started making fun of me the first day we met maybe it is because I'm younger? Who knows..."You're so weak can't  even make a hole in the wall when you punch it." He laughed Sero couldn't hear us because they were talking with someone on the phone "Excuse me?!Atleast my family loves me!" I whiper-yelled "Atleast I have a dad." He said with a smirk "W-well- atleast I'm not adopted!"I yelled grinning I might of have gone too far because the next thing I know is that he punched me I didn't hesitate on my next move though I punched him back "You ass!" I yelled angry and pulled out my needle that I had with me at all times to protect myself and I poked him with it "Ow you psycho!" He yelled and scratched my arm trying to get the needle out of my hand when just then Sero broke the fight "What the hell!" They yelled as they pushed us apart "What is it with you two!" They yelled "Face it Sero us two just can't get along, so stop trying!" Ametrix said "Yeah this is the only thing that we will ever agree on, Sero I know that you mean well bit sometimes some people just can't get along." I said trying not to be too harsh Sero nodded. "You two are still walking home by your side as a punishment." They said

"Where we too harsh on them?" I asked concerned "They'll be fine!" Ametrix said and I just decided to go along with it not wanting to continue with the conversation "Do you hear that?" He asked I stopped for a second to listen to find out what he meant, then after a while I heard it it was some sort of..I don't even know how to describe that noise "Yeah."I said starting to walk closer to the sourse if the voice curious as to what it might be.

"What the hell..." Ametrix said shocked as we both started, in front of us was a portal I am pretty sure I carefully walked over to the thing "I though that these don't exist in our universe." I mumbled it made no absolute sence our world doesn't have magic so how is it possible that this is here..? "AAHHH!" I suddently yelled as I was being pulled in, the last thing that I saw was a load of diffrent colours and Ametrix being pulled as well.

☆☆☆---------------------------------------☆☆☆

Look at me go creating new shot again instead of finishing the already made one T^T I hope you like it though :) have a nice time reading love ya'll💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words used: 1014