{~▪︎This place seems familliar▪︎~}

WARNING⚠️

REALLY strong language, not cannon and some other shit  {Rewrited a little bit}

Alias Pov

My head hurts that was the first thing I felt when I woke up to the sight of some blurred out room, I rubbed my eyes to clear my vision surprisingly it worked but my head still hurt a bit so I went to touch it...I froze when I touched my head I felt two pairs of ears more specifically cat ears 'What...' I didn't know how to react so I just got up and walked over to a mirror I was shocked as to what I saw in the mirror I saw myself I had black hair that was shading into yellow-goldish colour, my skin was the same no marks on it I had a gold and blue clothes on but most importantly I had cat ears and a tail! I was shocked but I decided to keep calm after all I don't know where I am I should find a way back home when then my phone ringed I looked over to the table and grabbed it.....there was a text from Ametrix

Birdbrain: ALIAS WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU I AM IN SOME DUMB SHIT ASS CRAMP CLASS WITH WEIRD PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT QUIRKS AND SOME SHIT!!!!!

ScaredCat: uhhhh....okay first probably calm down....second I JUST FUCKING WOKE UP HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!?!? and third it looks like I am in some school nurse office

Birdbrain: Well get here now! I HAVE FUCKING WINGS AND MY HAIR IS BLUE!!!

ScaredCat: Gee what a scardy-cat you are

BirdBrain: YOU ASSHOLE!

ScaredyCat: and btw I look a bit diffrent my hair is shading into yellow-goldish colour I have blue eyes and some gold and blue clothes on

BirdBrain: lol ok

I looked away from my phone before he could say anything else he would've send some nasty last comment and frankly I didn't need that now...well after that I walked through the halls sneaking trying not to be seen by the students here this place and these people seemed all familiar but why? They reminded me of a certian show me and some of my friends used to watch...could it be? My thoughts were interrupted as I walked in the cramp class "Yeah." I heard Ametrix say I wonder what they are talking about "Well I saw Venus bringing him in the nurse office not too long ago." I heard one of the people that were in there say he had purple hair shading into white at the end and his eyes where purple mixed with grey? I think he reminded me of someone....wait fuck don't actually tell me that we are in...UGHHH MY GOD THIS IS AHHHHH okay just gotta keep calm so over there is Ronin and the penguin is principal Kowalski you know what I'm just gonna walk over everyvone is fucking taller then me that is just lovely "I am here." I said with not a really friendly voice "Wow you really do look ugly." Said Ametrix "Well at least I don't look like a bird!" I spat back with venom in my voice "Don't fight you two." Said Kowalski "So might telling us how you got here?" He asked "It's his fault." Ametrix said "Excuse me?!" I said with slight anger in my voice "Ugh..anyway we found a portal and then it sucked us in so we are in here now and I guess that this is a diffrent dimension so have that." I said smiling making them confused "Uh Ronin can I have a word with you?" Asked Kowalski pulling the penguin aside.

None Pov

"What are we going to do?" Kowalski asked "You're the principal you should know!" Said Ronin kinda angry "Well we could let them stay in here until we figure out how to get them back home." Ronin said since the principal was too dumb  to think of anything at the moment "That would be dangerous though." Kowalski stated concerned, ofcourse he was worried for the two kids that appeared but that did not mean that they couldn't be spies and attack the school "But I suppose, we will keep a close eye on them to make sure nothing happens." Kowalski said "Okay."

Alias Pov

When they finally came back they asked a question that we did not know how to answer "So what are your quirks?" Kowalski asked "What the frick are those?!" Ametrix asked "I think that it is a superpower of some sort." I said "Is that why I have wings now?!" Ametrix said "Yes I think so, the portal must of gave us one." I replied the teacher and principal looking pretty depressed now "Ronin you are finding out what the two kids have as an a quirk since their quirk may not be just how they look on outside ." Kowalski said and then left "Wha- wh what the fuck?!" Ronin said confused and kinda angry "Well it seems like you two are going to be attending this school."  Ronin said "May I be attending your cramp classes instead of actuall ones?" I asked I didn't want to be with Ametrix and plus I don't want to wake up early in the morning "Sure kid." He said "Where are we going to sleep though?" Asked Ametrix his voice...how the actual fuck was it this soft?! Is this his voice when he is calm?! Well guess that you learn something new every day "You are going to be staying in dorms." Ronin said "I am going to show you where." was the last thing he said before we started walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡▪︎♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my sweet fellow readers I hope that you liked this chapter~ but for now it is a goodbye~ don't forget that I love you all! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜Stay safe healthy and those other stuff as much as you can! And Have a wonderful day~ tao tao!

Words used: 1017