Chapter 7: The Legend Awakens

We see y/n and the Nomu standing a few feet from each other as they got ready to fight. The man with hands around his body watched from behind the Nomu as he never thought a student like this one is fool enough to face something that can potentially kill All Might.

???: "Nomu."

The Nomu then charged towards Y/n as he readied a punch. The creature threw his punch but Y/n dodged it and countered with his own towards the Nomu's stomach. It didn't even fazed the creature as it went for a punch again but Y/n would just dodge it and punch the creature.

???: "I told you it has Shock Absorption. No matter how strong your punches are, it would'nt do a thing."

Y/n: "Then I have to kick it up a notch then. KAIOKEN X5!"

Y/n multiplied his base power by 5 as his attacks are faster and much stronger than before. It made the Nomu stumble back a little as Y/n rained punches and kicks towards the creature. Y/n managed to punch the Nomu away as he cups his hands charging an attack.

Y/n: "HAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

He fired a blue beam of energy towards the Nomu as it sent it towards the landslide area. Midoriya, Lazuli, Mineta and Tsuyu are now running up the stairs with Aizawa as they saw almost everyone of their classmates are their with Iida missing.

Izuku: "Where's Iida?"

Mina: "He ran back to school to tell the teachers."

Then the ground shook making some of them stumble a little and saw a blue beam shot towards the landslide area.

Mineta: "What was that?!"

Lazuli: "That's one of Y/n's attacks."

Momo: "Where is he anyway?"

Izuku: "He stayed back to fight that large bird creature so that we can escape."

Back at the Musutafu General Hospital, Ryukyu and Mirko visited the Saiyan woman again to see that she was still asleep but her hands suddenly shook as she slowly opened her eyes.

???: "W-Where am I?"

Rumi: "Nurse! She's awake!"

The nurse then came and it was Inko Midoriya, Izuku's mother.

Ryukyu: "Inko, go get the doctor. She is finally awake."

Inko: "I'm on it."

(Izuku's mom didn't stress eat in this story.)

The doctor came in with Inko as they calmed the Saiyan woman down and checked her lab. She is feeling fine and healthy as the doctor and Inko came out of her room.

Inko: "You can go in and talk to her now."

Rumi: "go ahead Ryukyu, I'll wait for you here."

She nodded and went inside. The woman then turned towards her as Ryuku grabbed a chair and sat beside her bed.

Ryukyu: "Hi there, my name is Ryukyu. I'm one of the heroes who helped you when you crashed here."

Lira: "I-It's nice to meet you. M-My name is Lira."

Hearing her name surprised the Heroine. It is now confirmed that this woman is Y/n's biological mother. A Saiyan just like him.

Lira: "Where am I? On what Planet?"

Ryukyu: "You're in a hospital and your on Planet Earth."

Lira: "Earth?"

Ryukyu: *nods* "You're a Saiyan, right?"