Beginning of School

(No smut this first chapter but I'll put a slight smut warning)

(Y/N POV) My alarm woke me up today (6:00 am) Jesus. It was the first day of school today and I was not ready. I got myself up out of bed and walked to my bathroom to you know use the bathroom.

I took a shower I dressed myself and I packed up my bags and walked out of my trailer. (You live in a trailer park) I met up with my bestfriend (BSF/N). We walked to the bus stop and when we got their we split up.

We went to our boyfriend (BF/N) and hugged him. We saw him during the summer but now you were excited to see him everyday. You wrote different busses though. We sat there and hugged for a good 10 minutes before he had to get on his. And then I got on mine.

The whole bus ride Me and my friends talked. We talked about how excited we were and how we couldn't wait to meet our teachers and stuff.

(Time skip to school)

I walked into the big building very anxious for the new day. The start of the new year. I didnt know where to go really so me and (BSF/N) have all the same classes together so we went to our first hour.

We had strategies. It was like doing homework and studying. But now we had second hour. 

We walked up the stairs to the second floor. We were searching for a classroom checking the names and looking st the numbers when we found it.

Science... Mr.Lacy?

I walked into the room but there was no teacher in there. I went to fi d my seat though.

And so did (BSF/N)

Like 2 minutes went by and then the bell rang. Mr.Lacy walked in.

Wow...

That was my science teacher....

I will be posting a second chapter very soon like today actually