seventeen

The two got back to the younger's house, holding each other's hands.

"Wanna come over?"

"You may wanna come in because i am starving" Jungwoo's dad hops into the conversation, the two was in shock

"Did we just get caught?" Jaehyun whisper

"Isn't it obvious?" Jungwoo whisper back

The man chuckles "let's go, i am really hungry" he say and push the two to the door.

"Oh dad, hi! Let's have dinner. I just finished cooking."

The four sit on the table and started eating.

It was awkward, jisoo can tell but she doesn't want to break the silence until their own father does.

"What's your name?"

"Sir, im Jaehyun" the man smile to jungwoo's father.

"How long are you and my son have been dating?" He smirk. Of course he knows, he saw jungwoo confessing his love for the boy in his front in their veranda.

"You're not mad?" Jungwoo breaks the conversation.

"Why would i be mad?" The man ask and his son didn't answer "It doesn't matter WHAT gender you date, what matter is WHO that person is, and i finally know who" he pointed out and looks over jaehyun "Are you gonna court my son or I'll punch you right in the face?" His dad say

"Dad!"

"I'm just kidding, calm down" he laugh. Sure he is gonna punch the guy if he hurt his son.

"Actually, i was gonna ask you if i could" there's a sound of confidence to Jaehyun's tone and that's jungwoo's dad's a go signal.

"That's my boy! Confident enough to be proud he's dating my son" he said smiling. 

"From now on, call me dad" he smile and pour jaehyun soju which jaehyun drinks and smile at the younger.

"Jisoo, don't you have a partner right now?" Dad turns his attention to jisoo, and so are the two.

"Oh my god, please. I'm focus on my career" jisoo defensively said and the three laughs together.

"WOW, I can't believe y'all are bullying me now huh?!" She said while the three men are just laughing, teasing her.

"Focus on your career?? I saw you on the hospital last time with nurse jennie" jungwoo tease and jisoo blushes. "S-she's a friend!"

"Oopzs, someone stuttered!" He continue to tease his sister.

"Let's just eat peaceful for god's sake please"

"Alright alright, whenever your ready jisoo" her dad said "just always prioritize what makes you happy" and the four ate together like a family.

A/N: A short update, because it's time for an end, are y'all ready?