◦𝙽𝙷𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚜◦

Angsty prompts coming your way!

PS: Prompt ideas were created for the event. Not my own ideas. Only the plots that I made up for my own prompts are my own.

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕥 𝟙:

"I guarantee she feels the same way. you should tell her," Sakura suggests.

"Hm, no, definitely not going to do that. it's nice that you want this to work out for me, but I really don't think it'll turn out the way you think," Naruto looks away. he wanted to confess to Hinata, but it just wasn't possible."I'm friends with idiots. Like, exclusively, with idiots."

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕥 𝟚:

"...Why did you kiss her?" Hinata sobbed, her nails digging into her skin as her fists clenched tight.

Naruto was ashamed to meet Hinata's gaze. he said nothing.

"Answer me!" Hinata snapped, "Please."

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕥 𝟛:

"You idiot! Why would you do that? You could have died!"

"Oh, are we ignoring the fact that I saved your life? Yeah, are you... What.. you're crying?"

"I thought you died for me, you idiot. Don't do that.

"What, didn't think I'd care? Of course, I care."

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕥 𝟜:

"You've been crying for how long now— are you alright?" Tenten asked Hinata, patting her on the shoulder, "He must've hurt you badly for this to happen."

Hinata slowly raised her head to look at Tenten, her eyes burning from the amount of tears, "No, it's my fault." She muttered, clutching her own shirt, "I caused this to happen— I told him to leave."

"Why would you ever do that—?"

"Because I love him, that's why."

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕥 𝟝:

"You and Hinata are living together now, aren't you?" Shikamaru decided now was the time to bring up this topic since Naruto kept avoiding questions that had anything to do with Hinata.