"Thanks"

The next day I woke up with a headache. I stood up from my bed and walked toward the door. I opened it and walk to my living room. Thinking about what happened last night. I sat on the couch and turned on the T.V. I got a feeling that today would be a day just to relax. I closed my eyes and pictured the day ahead of me. A tear came down from my eye to my cheek. I looked down. Memories filled my head. Memories from a long time ago. About my mom. I quickly wiped the tear away and stood up and walked to the kitchen. I started to text my best friend. "Hey, would you like to come over today? I have something to tell you." I put my phone down and waited for an answer. Shortly after that, she replied with "yeah sure, I hope everything's ok?" I picked up the phone a texted her "everything's fine, you just can't tell anyone what I'm going to tell you." My friends name is Sophie Catalla. She's been my best friend since we were baby's. She's like my sisters. She's always there for me. I walked back to the living room and sat down on the couch. I stood up again, walked to the mirror, and asked myself "What could anyone see in me?" But they shouldn't like me for the looks. People need to understand that sometimes.
A few hours later:
I walked to the door where Sophie stood. I opened the door and smiled. I hugged her and asked her how's she been. She answered "I've been good, but what about you?" Good. Just something about last night. You can't tell anyone, you have to at least listen. "Ok. I always listen." I sat on the couch as I grabbed her arm and started explaining what happened. She tilted her head when I got to the part where I saw my mom in the room with the throne. "Hm? Are you sure this wasn't a dream?" I'm sure. I knew you were going to say/ask that. I started explaining the rest. She stood up and smiled. "That's sweet. I believe you." I quickly stood up. Really? You believe me? "Yes. I do." I hugged her and said thanks. "No problem."