No Mr. Right if You Want Mr. Wrong (SMUT - Jason Dean)

Hearing the familiar purr of JD's motorcycle outside, Veronica is quick to turn on her heels and walk back into the doors of Westburg College University.

She had come out for a smoke and a breath of fresh air, having grown tired of hanging around the Heathers all day.

Those girls were truly something else, she hadn't the slightest idea as to why she hung out with them.

If she was being honest with herself and with others, it might've been because there was nothing more entertaining than petite girls with hundreds of layers of makeup, giving their opinion and thinking they own the world and the world owns them a favor.

The day was coming to an end, luckily, and Veronica couldn't be more than excited. Nothing exciting ever happened in town or out of town.

Not until her best friend, (Y/N), started going out with the new bad boy who went by the name of J.D — also known as Jason Dean.

As soon as Veronica found her friend, she laughed and grabbed her by her shoulders, twirling her around, a smirk toying at the corner of Veronica's lips.

"Your baddie of a boyfriend is here," Veronica announced as she stepped foot into her friend's dorm room, not even bothering to knock at on the door.

She quickly noted (Y/N)'s body language and noticed how she stopped what she was doing, thus causing a smirk to grow wider on Veronica's face, nearly reaching her ears as she smiled menacingly. (Y/N) feels her face flush as her body grows hotter in temperature. 

Then, she gets back to what she had been previously doing, as if she snapped back into reality.

Even just the mere mention of his name sent (Y/N)'s body to flush with warmth, resting upon her cheeks and shooting down her thighs even, too. 

Complete fond washed over her and painted across her face, it was obvious how she felt towards the male.

Veronica stood leaned up against the door, smirking to herself because even if (Y/N) didn't admit it to J.D, Veronica and everyone else knew how she felt about the boy.

You'd be blind and stupid not to see it.

(Y/N) couldn't help the giggle that erupted past her lips at the description Veronica had stated. 'Baddie.'

Jason Dean had done problematic things, she wouldn't deny that. Yet, the people he had messed with (which she wouldn't get into that) deserved it.

As much of a cruel, cold hearted bitch that may make her sound, it was true.. Hey, at least she was being honest. Everybody could even admit to that much.

"He isn't... totally God awful." (Y/N) stated, shutting her closet once she had organized all of her books and pieces of notebook paper as neatly as she could with the small amount of space she was working with.

She then linked her arm with Veronica's before going down the hall, on the way to the entrance building.

Veronica originally met Jason at lunch in the cafeteria. He had pulled a gun onto two of the rudest, ignorant guys in the college building; Kurt Kelly and Ram Sweeney. Fortunately, for them, the gun was full of blanks. (Y/N), however, met him even before school, before that incident at lunch. The two had.... to say the very least, an odd encounter.

The moment (Y/N) turned eighteen, instantly, she had gotten a stay at home job.

Sure, there were those who would prefer to work elsewhere — the local grocery store, the old and worn down, most likely haunted warehouse, babysitting a bunch of snotty, bratty nosed children or sorting out boring papers in an office with people who were as old, if not older, than the warehouse.