Chapter One: Mew Girl

Kina's POV
Its strange......this...school..has dogs and cats together....I've....never...been to a school like this before....and there's boys....and they keep talking to me.....in a strange...way......like calling me pretty......and beautiful....but like they dont really mean it.....I've never known boys could act so sweet and not mean it....actually I've never known boys could be sweet at all....

My name is Kina Meowington. I just moved to Barksylvania to live with my cousins. I've only been here a week and I already don't fit in. Nobody here knows that I like girls yet. Because I haven't decided if I can trust anybody here yet. Also, all of the animals here are used to being around different species. But I'm not. But earlier today....

"But I thought we had such a good relationship!" I heard a girl say from across the cateteria.
"We did but I've just lost interest.... and besides, the new girl's way hotter!" I heard a boy shout back. Then they both came running up to me. "Say, your the new girl right?" The boy said to me.
"Who me, yeah I am the new girl." I said.

"Well I was sorta wondering if you'd like to go out with me?" He said.
I looked at the girl. She was a dog breed. She looked hurt. I figured that this boy might have hurt her feelings so I didn't think he was any different than most boys I've known."Sorry...I....I.....I dont like guys...." I said to the boy.
"Oh...oh...umm..okay...I...I'll see you around then..." He mumbled.
I looked back at the girl. She was really beautiful. She was a golden retriever pup. She had a flower crown on her head made with magnolias and lilies. Her name tag said Dandra. That was her name. She slowly walked over to me while sticking her paw out to shake."Hey, my name's Dandra. What's yours?" She said.
"I...I'm K...Kina." I said while managing to smile and shake her paw.
"So your new here huh..lemme show you around. C'mon it'll be fun!" She woofed.
"O...okay" I mewed.
So...how ya liking the story so far? Lemme know in le comments!