The interview

CONTAINS SEXUAL ASSULT /RAPE⚠️⚠️

Breaking news famous Kpop star Jung wooyoung from the well know kpop group ATEEZ has been sent home from the hospital as he was raped by an unknown man, more news coming after the break.

Wooyoung pov

I didn't know what to feel anymore it just didn't feel real, did I deserve this ? Was this my fault?. Tears threatened to leave my eyes but I pushed them back as I thought I was overreacting.

"Wooyoung, please come here" I heard Hongjoong shout. I made my way slowly to meet them. "Yes hyung?" "We have an interview today but since you have not fully healed we are just wondering if you want to come". He explained.

I was standing there for a few minutes deciding if I should. "Yeah I'll come, I'll go get ready"
"Are you sure wooyoung, it hasn't been long since you got out of hospital and what you went through was not easy at all" "I said I'm fine" .
That was the last thing I said before going to my bedroom to get ready.

Other members pov

"Do you think wooyoung is okay ?" Yeosang asked "no, he is pushing his emotions down and trying to hide them, I have seen him do it before". " let's just agree we all keep and eye on him" Mingi said. Well all agreed.

Wooyoung pov

I didn't really feel like going to the interview today but I didn't want to let atiny down although they would probably understand.
When I am done with my shower I just stare at my body and all the marks that guy did to me, even when it's gone I will never forget it.

I tried to push that thought out of my mind and focus on getting ready. Once I am done I go downstairs and wait for my members to also be done.

———
We are now at the building, one by one we all get out of the van and make our way inside, we go to the waiting room to put all of our stuff down and to get out makeup done, which didn't take long.

We made our way to the the set up and got in our seats letting the interviewer ask the questions.

" what is your guys favourite animal"
"What is your guys skin care routine"

"This question is for wooyoung, there have been rumours that you faked being raped for attention or that you let them do it, what is your opinions on that?".

What did she just say, I immediately couldn't hold my tears back I started sobbing letting san comfort me and take me back stage.

Hongjoong pov

"We are done with this interview and we will get you fired there is no way that I am letting you talk that way" . I couldn't believe he had the guts to say that. The only thing on my mind right now is wooyoung.

I walk into the waiting room and got met with the sight of all the members comforting him. I soon joined in.

"Did I do something bad" wooyoung sobbed
"No honey you didn't do anything bad he was just a bad person". It was silent for a few moments. "I'm tired..." "then sleep wooyoung we will be here"