c 15

Jennies's Pov

I'm here in the cafeteria to have lunch with Ireen and Yeri ,they are my are my friends among the employee here at the company. I am not with Rosie and Jisoo because they are based on other department .

While lisa is like a personal assistant of my dad and all the employees that is working here consider her as a regular employee, she is really good at her job and as a girlfriend i'm very proud of her.

My job as an intern is not that difficult, in fact I still managed to help Ireen and Yeri with their work and because of that we quickly become close to each other.

I've been one of everyone's annoyances since my dad and I talked in his office, the way all the employees look at me here I feel like i'm dirt believe me or not i don't care what they think.

"why did you take to long at the CEO's office yesterday what happened."
Yeri asked, I rolled my eyes.

"Don't tell me that you two also think badly about me when I go there."
I respond to them.

"No, actually we think differently of you, know don't lie to us. The family picture in the CEO's office, tell us are you a young girl on that picture, are you the CEO's only............ "
i didn't wait for Ireen to finish what she was about to say I immediately covered her mouth.

"can you please keep your mouth shut someone might hear you."
I replied, the two of them looked at each other as their eyes widened.

"So it's true."
Yeri whispered, I put the food in my mouth before I nodded.

"I knew it , when the first time i saw you i already thought that you are the little girl On that family picture . wait, why are you studying at a public university."
Ireen asked again while Yeri was just staring at me, unable to believe the information she found out.

" let's not talked about it, and can you please keep this as a secret that i'm the ceo's daughter."
I beg them.

" why ."
Yeri asked.

"because I want the employees to treat me as a normal intern, I don't want special treatment, and you two, now that you already know the truth about this i don't want both of you to treat me differently . i want you to treat me as your friend if you don't do that i will tell my father to fire both of you
is it clear. "
I tease them and they giggle.

Our conversation continued when suddenly a bunch of gossiper came.

"oh hi jennie, How Is It Talking To The CEO."
one of them said imfasizing every word, Ireen and Yeri stood up ready to fight but I stopped them.

I continued to eat, I noticed the concern on the faces of the two, I smiled at them to let them know that I was ok because I really didn't care.

"why can't you answer, it looks like you had a good conversation, knowing the CEO, no one stayed that long in his office even regular employees."
She said boldly, I still ignored her.

"It looks like you're also attracted to the CEO. Can you just give Lisa to me . I herd something that she's an intersex, i wonder how she taste like"
I clenched my fist and I immediately stood up and approached them, Yeri and Ireen also stood up and stood next to me.

The tension in the whole cafeteria are noticeable as I approach them .

"I'll let your dirty thoughts that go in into your brain and come out of your mouth, but don't try to snatch lisa from me if you really don't want to know who you're up against with."
I boldly said .

"see look how flirty you are, so desperate."
She shouted.

"what's going on here."
a deep voice spoke and I knew it was Mr Kang, he is one of my father's well trusted person here in the company.

"Nothing , Mr. Kang, I'm just telling at that new intern to do her job properly because she's always the center of gossip here at the company."
She replied as she pointed me.

Mr Kang turned in the direction where I was and his eyes widened when I smiled at him.

"Good afternoon young lady, i'm sorry if i didn't notice your presence."
he said he immediately bowed to give respect to me.

I saw the shock at all the employees face at what Mr Kang did, I smirked I tapped him on his sholder.

"Good afternoon Mr. Kang."
I replied before I took Yeri and Ireen's hand I pulled them and left those who were in the cafeteria dumbfounded.

" where are you going ."
I asked lisa when I entered her apartment because she was wearing formal clothes.

She approached me and kissed me on the lips.

"hi babe, I'm going to accompany your dad when he's meeting ."
She replied to me.

"I thought Friday night was our babe time."
I said while pouting.

"You know I can't say no to your dad, right? I'll be right back after the meeting ok , i love you so so much ."
She explained ..

"I'll just tell dad I need you"
I replied, as I hugged her .

I'm still annoyed because of what happened at the company earlier and now when I come here she will leave me alone, what will I do here. I asked myself.

Lisa's Pov

"Shit baby ! Yes! You're so good babe!! harder please ! "
Jennie is a moaning loudly right now while rolling her eyes in pleasure that i'm giving her.

She won't let me go , she keep on stoping me to go and i dont want to leave her here alone that she's upset with me . So I don't have any choice but to give her a good ride for her orgasm.

"ahhhh I'm almost there! love Don't stop! Oh god just like that babe "
she keep on moaning as I thrust hard my cock against her womanhood.

"cum with me babe."
I said to her as I continued to thrust my cock into her It didn't take long when our cum burst out and mixed together inside her.

"That was so amazing quickie my love , your good already right ? Im so sorry baby but i need to go ."
I told her while panting hard.

She's grabbing my neck and kissing me roughly, i gently pushed her to separate our kiss.

If it's really not important i would give this kitten the punishment in bed she deserves, she's been so naughty this past few days.

"Mmm babe, let's continue this later i will make sure that you can't walk tomorrow , but for now You have to let me go, i'm getting late for the meeting i don't want to disappoint your dad"
I said while pouting .

" fine , take care i love you. please tell to dad that i hate him for ruining our babe time."
she said as she let go of her hug on me.

" You know what your so naughty, but i love you too , wait for me ok ."
I said and she nodded, i give her a quick kiss on the lips before i change my clothes.