File name: Siblings

Dick walked past an open laptop sitting on the coffee table. He stopped, humming softly to himself in curiosity before turning swiftly on his toes and leaning down to look at it.

He chuckled immediately at 'Coffee is life' Screensaver and shook his head. "Tim's laptop. I guess I should close- wait...what's this? Tim's photo files? Interesting."

He glanced around to make sure he was alone before taking a deep breath and sitting down. "I really shouldn't...wait to open this." He grinned before clicking the file icon. "Okay, Timbo, let's see what you've got."

Immediately several collapsed files appeared on the screen, each with a different name and photo count. Some had up to 1,000 images while others only had around 20.

Dick's eyes widened. "M'kay...that's a lot of photos. Maybe I shouldn't snoop." He drew in a sharp breath as his hand hovered over the keyboard, biting his lip slightly.

Tim would be pissed if he found out anyone looked through his stuff. He'll, Tim would be pissed if he found out anyone even touched his laptop.

"Whatcha doin, Dicky?" Dick gasped, jerking his head around, finding Jason leaned over the back of the couch with a wide grin pulling at his lips. "I-what? Nothing!"

Jason hummed out, climbing over the back of the couch and landing rather abruptly beside Dick as he looked at the screen. "So these are Tim's photos, huh? Gonna open 'em?"

He turned to look at his very agitated brother who just glared at him then clicked his tongue. "No. Absolutely not. We need to respect Tim's things and-"

Jason reached forward and opened the first file. "Too late." He grinned, watching as all the photos started popping up in neat rows.

Dick leaned forward immediately, completely drawn in and letting his curiosity take over every rational thought in his brain. "This one's called 'Siblings'."

File 001
File name: Siblings
Image count: 203