Sneak Peek

Magic. It's for nerds.
-Alex 2018

You stood on the train platform with your bag in your hand. You used your other to looked through your phone. The train should be here soon. From there you'll ride it to the school's stop.

Another lame ass day was ahead of you.
-------------
Y/N: AHHHHHHHHH!

Ekko: AHHHHHHHHHH!

Jinx: WHOOOOOOOO!

The three of you rode the shopping cart down the steep slope of the mountain. Every bump made the cart bounce and slide. It was only getting faster.

Y/N: I HATE YOU!

Jinx: I KNOW!

Ekko looked behind you all to see the avalanche getting closer.

Ekko: Uh, guys?!

You and Jinx looked back as well and screamed.
------------

Morning Blankets Presents....

------------
Rakan: Why do you have a racoon in your backpack?

Xayah said nothing as her bag continued to thrash against her back.

Xayah: Well.....

Her backpack suddenly stopped moving. Then, the zipper moved on it's own. Then, a dark shadow shot out from it.

Xayah: It's loose!
------------

A Story....

------------
Kayn: Bonzai!

Kayn ran at full sprint with the board in his hands. Once he reached the start of the slip n slide, he went down and rode it as you all cherred him on.

Then, the science door opened.

Kayn: OH SHIT!

You all turned away as he flew face first into the thick wooden door. Though he was the one who got a face full of wood, you all groaned.
-------------

Co-Written By IvanBullock

-------------
Rakan: This is completely safe.

The turtle then bit down on Rakan's skin.

You all screamed as the turtle continued to bite down on Rakan's arm. Xayah panicked while Rakan tried to pry it's mouth open with his fingers.

Ekko fainted at the sight of blood while you bit down on your thumb, unable to look away.
------------

About Friendship....

------------
Xayah: Does this outfit make me look fat?

Jinx laughed which sent some chip crumbs flying from her mouth.

Jinx: Yeah it does. You look fat as shit.

Xayah gasped and looked at her friend. Jinx just took a bite from another chip.

Jinx: Fucking cow.

She at another chip.

Jinx: You gonna moo?
------------

Romance....

-------------
Ahri: Did you need something?

Y/N: Yeah, I, uh....

You found yourself distracted when you looked over her shoulder. Jinx had Ekko bent over just outside the window. The two laughed as they pointed at you. Jinx then pretended to hump Ekko.

Y/N: What the fuck?
--------------

Growing Up....

-------------
Ekko: Hehe. Boobies.

You and Rakan started to giggle as well. Then, Kayn burst through wall holding your school's mascot's head. He continued to run past the room and into the hall.

Then, the entire football team came running in as well and chased after him.
------------

Misfits.

------------
Xayah: I told you guys I would get us here safely and on time.

She looked back to all of you to see you all sitting there with looks of horror. Ekko was clenching the seat with all his strength, Kayn was still shaking, Jinx was hyperventilating, and you remained frozen.

Jinx then leaned over and threw up all over your's and Ekko's shoes.

Rakan: Told you we should have taken the freeway.
--------------

The Misfit Kids
Of
Runeterra

--------------
Y/N: There are many days where I think to myself, I need new friends.

Jinx: Like any sane person would want to be friends with you.

Everyone laughed while you dropped your head.
---------------

So, what the hell is this?

This is a story that me and T, aka IvanBullock, came up with randomly. A story about a group of friends getting in all kinds of shenanigans while they try to survive highschool.

There'll be romance, comedy, murder?!, life lessons, and many more!

We're working on chapters now, but this will be a weekly thing (if we can make our own deadlines) so it'll be mostly for our own amusement.

And thank you Alex for your wonderful quote. We were only 17 at the time, but it perfectly describes what's to come.

Hope you guys all enjoy what me and T will be doing.

Love you guys!

-lexi<3