13

Tartaglia POV

Finally my mind clam down... I hope nothing can ruin my day...

"Mister Childe... I apologize for this but..."Ekaterina, one of my agent told me.

"...the 6th are here isn't he?"I ask but she just keep quiet and nod her head. I jinxed it... I walk to my office and kick the door hard, not hard enough to make the door flying. Only to find the 6th drinking his green tea on my office couch.

'Great day indeed....'

"What a surprise to find you in my office Scaramouche."I greet him. He just glare at me.

"What a great way to great me little shit."he answer. I slam the door close and walk to him.

"What your business here?"I just straight to the point.

"Ho ho~ Straight to the point aren't you~" he said and pull me into his lap.

"Mind telling me why?"

"Do I really have to?"he said and bite my neck. I swear to archon no one can save this old hag!

"I know... Dottore piss you off isn't he? You know you can shook him a bit with electro right...?"I whisper to his ear.

"..."

"Why you quiet? You know I speak the truth~ You're older than him so you can be mean to him a bit~"I said and my finger move to his chest. And I stare straight to him. Make sure his eyes don't try to avoid mine.

"The only rule is no killing each other... Which mean you can hurt him... Show him that your not his puppet..."I say as I put my face closer to him as I smile a little.

"... maybe you right. That sound a good idea."he said. I only smile and suddenly he throw me to the end of the couch and get between of my legs.

"...do you want to die between my thighs? Because I can choke you with it now."I said while my face start to get darker.

"Sure. After all...this thighs are treasure..."he said as he start to kiss one of my thighs. And of course my pants still one. I won't let him take it off.

"...I see... So you choose early death huh...?"I said and put my legs between his neck and start to choke him, making him hit my thighs.

"Hahaha~ What's wrong Scara~? I thought you ask for this~"I said while chuckle. I turn my head to the window only to find glow amber eyes staring at us before disappear. I let go my legs from Scaramouche neck and run towards the window. I look everywhere but can't found the owner of the eyes.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Ajax?!"Scaramouche scream. Making me froze a while.

'Ajax...'

"What do you mean by that Scara?"I ask as I turn my face to him.

"Don't "what you mean by that" me! You know what I mean! I almost die between your leg!"

"But isn't that what you ask for?"I ask him with a innocent look.

"Urgh! Don't give me that innocent look! We know you everything expect that! You know what! Forget it!"he said as he turn away. Open the door and slam the door close as hard as he can after walking out. I must say his rage is cute...

'Ajax...'I grin and start to chuckle a little.

"Ajax Ajax..."

"Seem like they really think I'm you huh... What a shame that you still sleep in that darkness with the chain... Eternal sleep... Without waking... Like silent death..."

P/S: I'm lazy to draw and the base is not mine