Chapter 1 : Meet

" Allison darling , wake up its three in the afternoon and your still In bed . Get your lazy but up , for god sakes," my mom yelled . Why can't she just let me sleep , it is my birthday after all , it should he my day and I shall spend the way I want .

Oops I'm sorry , let me introduce myself , my name is Allison pettyfer heart I'm 17 today and I'm super excited . ( note the sarcasm ) . I'm royally pissed off. I've just moved to Nebraska from Orlando Florida , as you might be wondering ..why would anyone move from sunny Orlando Florida to Nebraska . Well ask my parents . One day im in school the next day * poof * , im in Nebraska .

* FLASHBACK *

I grabbed my books out of my locker and head to math class . Math class seemed to drag on f-o-r-e-v-e-r , but towards the end of class Mr.harding the math teacher waved me over to his desk .

"Allison you are a great student and I'm going to miss you have a great time in nebraska , head to the main office you and get your exit pass your parents called , your going home ."

I walked out of the class in shock . What the hell does he mean , have fun in Nebraska . I have to find out what is going on NOW.

As I pulled into my drive way I could see a moving truck parked in front.of my drive way . I slammed robs door shut . Don't hate , I named my Lamborghini after Robert pattinson. When I marched into the house my parents where scurrying around the house like hamsters on crack .

"Mom Dad , what in the work is going on why didn't you tell me were moving , we can't just pick up and leave mya doesn't even know and you never - " my father cut me off giving me a concerned look ," honey we are sorry but we had already planned this for a while we were scared to tell you because we knew how you'd react . Everything will be fine go upstairs and pack your things into the boxes we left their after we will give you some time to call mya and explain what is going on. Oh honey we love you ok and we are so sorry to drop this on you put of nowhere and don't worry mya will understand .

***********************

I had packed almost almost all if my things all that was left was my laptop and beatz.

I flopped on my bed and called mya .

" Hey babe what's up , hey how come you were gone for lunch , I didn't see you .'

Mya - I-im moving

' your what ...what the hell why didn't you tell me '

'i just found out , that's why I left early im packing now , I leave on tomorrow . I'm so sorry mya im going to miss you so much ..." Tears started cascading down my rosey cheeks.

' oh babe im going to miss you too i love you ok im coming over right now , i won't let you leave without properly saying goodbye ," and with that she hung up .

Ten minutes later me and mya were sitting on my doorstep crying. " we will always be best friends no matter what happens . We have been through hell and back , do when ever you need me just call ok i can't your actually leaving ally ...and since its your birthday tomorrow - ," mya dug into her pocket and pulled out a two necklaces, one said best and the other said bitches . Hehehe mya always made me laugh .

I'm going to miss this . I took the necklace and just hugged my best friend for the last time .

" im going to miss you Mya Delilah Green ," she wined , " you know i hate she you da my full name so for payback ill miss you too Allison pettyfer heart , and no matter where you go ill always be you best bitch . I love you . " I sighed and hugged and hugged her tighter " I love you more mya ."

* END OF FLASHBACK *

This is going to be a long day .