Mohabbat Barsa Dena Tu❤️

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
It's about learning to enjoy in the rain❤️

Sai got ready while wearing light blue saree, she left her silky long hairs open. She looked at herself in mirror and smiled. The reason behind this pretty smile is She and her dear husband are going out for dinner tonight to spend some time with each other. She applied the Kajol in her big eyes. She picked the lipstick from the table, when the loud sound of lightening made her startled.

She looked out of the window and murmured while closing her eyes, " baarish nahi bappa please!!"

An another loud sound of lightening fell on her ears, she tightly closed eyes and it began to rain outside. She quickly glanced out of the window and her jaw dropped open by seeing the heavy rain.

She rolled her eyes annoyingly and sat down on the bed. It's been months, she hadn't gone out with her husband. And today when he was agreed to go out for dinner date, it started raining. How worst her luck is! She thought and went near dressing table. She removed that long earings from her ears. She annoyingly took out the bangles and kept that on the table.

She was going to change the saree, when her phone rang which she instantly picked up,

"Sai... Jaldi se bahar aao! Bahar bahut tez baarish ho rahi hai aur mere paas chhaata nahi hai.." She heard her husband's voice.

"Haan, aa rahi hu..", She replied and cut the call..
(This is not Chavan nivas, they both alone live separately.)

****

Virat was sitting in his car, waiting for his wife to come out of the house with the umbrella. He didn't dare to step out from car, he knows very well, this rain will not take a second also to make him fully drenched. He slightly punched on steering wheel.

The moon was hiding behind clouds, And his sight fell on his moon who was coming out of the house while grabbing the umbrella tightly. He watched how the gentle wind was making her hairs and saree to flow. He shook his head on seeing how she's trying to save herself from this rain. A playful smile formed on his lips..

Mohabbat barsa dena tu,
Sawan aaya hai..
Tere aur mere milne ka ,
mausam aaya hai..

He saw she was unable to walk also, in this heavy rain. She was struggling to hold the umbrella but because of wind, it flew away from her hand and she became fully drenched. Virat shook his head and smiled at her. He opened the door of his car and stepped out.

Mohabbat barsa dena tu,
Sawan aaya hai.
Tere aur mere milne ka,
Mausam aaya hai.

He got drenched within second. He looked at his wife who had spreaded her arms towards the rainy clouds and she was enjoying the feeling of how the water droplets were delicately touching her body. The few times ago, she was annoyed because of this rain but now after getting drenched in this rain, she was feeling eternal happiness which anyone could guess by that pretty smile. It's magic of this rain...

Virat ran his fingers through his wet hairs and walked towards his wife, he stopped and stood just behind her. Sai was enough clever to realise his presence behind her. Her lips slowly moved into smile and she turned towards him and said while making cute expressions, "Khud toh bheeg hi gaye, Muze bhi bheega diya.."

He tilted his head and laughed silently at her. He looked at her from top to bottom who was looking breathtakingly hot in the light blue saree which was stuck to her body. He encircled his hands around her waist and quickly pulled her near. She looked at him while her cheeks turned red in shyness. He grinned softly and took her in warm and impulsive hug after placing a kiss on her forehead.