Chapter 17

Alina's POV

We were still at Volterra, the Volturi's Mansion(or really, whatever the building is called)

I was done curling my long, luscious hair. My hair is currently up to my hips. Then, I heard a knock on the door and someone turned the doorknob open and closed it when coming in.

"Hi" It was Demetri, beaming at me.

"Hey" I turned to look at him and analyze what he's wearing, just to avoid the eye contact.

He obviously noticed, and chuckled at me.

Then he took my hands, "You are so beautiful. And I like what you've done to your hair"

That was the most boyish thing to say to a girl.

I blushed and thanked him.

"Come on, Alina. We should go meet the others"

And so, we locked our hands and left the room to get to the throne room.

______________________________

"Slept well, little one?"

"Yes, Aro. I did" then I sneaked a glance at my family who questioned the locked hands. So I guickly let go of his.

"My family and I have decided that we would leave, today. We miss our home. Isn't that right, Alina?"

"Yes. And I have school" lies. I hate school.

"Very well. We will book a plane
so that you'd have a comfortable travel"

"That's no necessary, we run"

"Fine" Aro sneered at dad but tried to cover it.

______________________________

To be honest, I've no idea where this story is going do comment any ideas/suggestions if you have?