Meet Tre

My name is Tre. I'm 20. I live in ATL in a mansion. I'm the biggest drug lord in these streets. I'm in charge of the dope gang. Since it was my birthday tonight so I'm actually turning 21. But anyway I'm going to celebrate with my boys to the ICE Strip club. I walked in with my all white suite and gold chain and grill. I sat in the vip area waiting for the girls to come on over.

Diamond❤❤
I was in the back getting ready to go out to the VIP section. I put my lipstick on. I walked out with the other girls. I walked over and only one dude was left. He was light skin white suite gold chain and had grills like mines. I started twerking to CAKE TEAM by fettywap. I twerked on the beats I went low and hit his knees. Then I bet by ciara came on. I had to slow down. The dude got up and rapped his arms around my waist and rocked side to side. After the song he pulled my arm before I could leave. He gave me a 100 dollah bill. He smiled and let me go. I walked to the back and gathered my things. But then my boss came busting in saying don't leave yet. My boss said I had a private dance. I dropped my things I walked to the room. And suprise suprise it was that light skin dude that gave the 100. What do u want me to do I don't have all night I said while rolling my eyes. He laughed and said I can straighten u out if u was mines. He licked his lips. And it was so sexy. I bit my lip. He offered me to sit down. We talked and introduced ourselves and exchanged numbers. He is suppose to take me to a party Saturday. I think he might be the one for me.