A Long Time Since Then

basically a rewrite of Distant, but i made some changes and added some things
~~~
Victim's arms huddled on his chest for warmth. "W... Where am I?"

Victim walked around, shouting for someone. Just how many times has he been shouting? No one came, anyway.
Nothing could make him warm from the intense cold of the weather. The wind blew wildly and snow fell down as if a snowstorm was the only weather there.
Victim kept walking around the desolate, barren, snowy land, trying to find refuge.

Victim looked down, his eyes half-closed. He can't sleep. He can't lay down. He was shivering all the time, exhaling his cold breath shakily.

He can't stand up anymore. With the last of his energy, he took another step and crashed down to the snowy ground.
He muttered weakly, "Someone... help me."
He closed his eyes, giving in to the cold.

The wind blew harder and harder, howling into Victim's ears. It was enough to make him open his eyes.
His vision was blurry. He couldn't see anything but light above him.
How long has it been since he passed out?

The light glimmered. Eventually, the light was getting stronger, brighter.
Victim couldn't react. He was so cold. He only looked at the light getting brighter and brighter, and eventually closed his eyes.

Second heard something crash down. "What's that?", he asked, pointing to a black object.
Blue looked at it, stood up, and approached it to take a closer look. Second followed, then the others.
Blue looked closer at it. "Is that a... stick figure?!"
"A what?!" Second ran to the black stick figure.
Observing the stick figure, he seemed to be covered in snow, and a big amount of it. He touched him and instantly retracted his arm. "Wow, that's so cold." He sighed, putting his hand on his chin. "Okay, um... Red, get me a blanket. Blue, build a fireplace using Minecraft. Yellow, Green, help me get him inside the house."
Everyone nodded and did as they were told.

As they carried the stick figure inside the house, Blue said, "The fireplace is done!"
They hurriedly placed him near the fireplace.
Red brought the blanket and wrapped it around the stick figure.

Victim opened his eyes, finding himself in front of a fireplace. He was laying down on a couch and there was a hot towel on his head. He looked around him. "Where... am I? Am I in a house?" He felt warm. Much warmer. "My head hurts..."
He got up, sat on the couch, and kept the towel on his forehead.
He tried to stand up, but he immediately crashed down, placing his hands on the floor.
"Whoa, bud. You can't stand up just yet.", a voice said. He looked behind him to see an orange stick figure holding up a bowl of hot soup. "Hello. I'm Second."
Victim sat down again, placing his arm on his knee and his hand on his forehead. "I'm... Victim."
Second handed Victim the bowl and pressed the towel on Victim's head.
"Thanks.", Victim muttered with a soft voice.

It was strangely quiet in the house, with only the sound of the crackling fire on Victim's ears. Outside was the sound of the other stick figures having fun and talking to each other.
He once again attempted to stand up, successfully doing it.
He walked up to a window where he can see the orange figure and the others talking to each other.
Then he heard one specific word. 'Alan'. That name reverberated in his head, echoing through his mind. It set off so many alarms in his head.

He was frozen in place. He couldn't move a single limb. "What's happening?"
The cursor moved to the box in front of him.
Not long after the sound of a mouse click, he saw a blinding white light shining at his eyes. His eyes widened before immediately closing.
The sound of whooshing and rumbling was the only thing he could hear.

The whooshing soon calmed down, and Victim felt the wind pushing from behind.
He opened his eyes. The place was much darker than the computer.
Snow was falling from the sky. The place was so cold, with the strong wind making Victim feel even colder.