4.

GEORGE POV -

My show is over, thankfully. I'm pretty tired, people start throwing more and more money on the stage. I move to collect it all, and I see a blond man, he's young, not like any of these old creeps.

Why is him watching me preform turning me on? What the fuck? I feel my pants getting tighter.

The blonde man places three $100 dollar bills on the stage instead of throwing them. Why is he giving me so much? I usually get a maximum of $50 from people, who the hell is this guy?

He walks over to the bar and I see him say something he Quackity, my best friend. Why does that make me jealous.. I'm a stripper people come here to watch me, and I do it for money, I've never been turned on by a costumer... is it fate of something? haha, no.

I shake my thought away and quickly pick up the rest of the money. I put it on the table in the back, someone else will split it, I gotta go find that little blond boy.

I walk out from the back and I see him pointing to Quackitys badge, no big deal so why am I jealous?

I hurry over to him and tap on his shoulder. He turns around confused.

"Hi?" He says, he sounds nervous, that amuses me.

"You look bored.." I pause "I could help you have some fun." I say, hoping for my voice to sound confident to him.

"Uh- sure." He says a little louder this time, I could listen to his voice all day, it's so soothing.

I quickly grab his wrist and drag him over to the other side of the club, to some leather chairs, one chair down from where I sit the blonde, is my friend Karl, doing just what I'm about to do to this piece of work.

"Damn Sapnap.." the blonde says, seemingly to the man getting a lap dance from Karl.

Who I'm assuming is Sapnap looks at me and then back at the blonde.

"Wow Dream, you scored." Sapnap says in between moans.

I giggle and get on to who I think, is Dreams lap. I start grinding myself onto him, usually when I do things like this, I like to tease people, because I'm not getting much pleasure knowing that I'm on an old man, then I should at least get to have some fun, and they can't do anything because customers aren't allowed to touch dancers in the club.

But this man, Dream, I know I'll get pleasure from this to, not just him. so I get right to the point. Holding back my moans as best as I can.

He lets out a loud groan and throws his head back. I feel myself getting more hard then I already was before. I start to grind harder and I accidentally let out a embarrassingly high pitched moan.

This goes on for a few minutes until I get off of him, "thanks" he says, way out of breath.

"The pleasure is mine, come back tomorrow I have a 12 hour shift tomorrow. Five pm until five am, come at anytime, just please, come." I say, trying not to sound desperate but failing horribly.

"Yeah, yeah, of course." He says still out of breath.

He looks over his shoulder and sees Sapnap sitting alone in the leather chair.

"Hey is that other dude gonna be here tomorrow too?" Sapnap asks.

"Yeah, but not for nearly as long as-"I get cut off by Sapnap.

"What time?" He asks.

"He comes in at 7 pm, but I'm not sure what time his shift ends.." I say

"Great." Sapnap grins.

As if on cue the speakers ring through our ears. "George Davidson, please report to room 404." It says, repeating itself after it finishes.

"Hey.. that's me. See you tomorrow handsome." I wink at him.

As I'm walking away I slap my ass, knowing it'll send him off the edge. I hear another low groan from behind me and the sound of someone falling into a letter chair. I giggle to myself, knowing that I didn't that to him makes me happy for some reason.

A/N: GUYS ANOTHER PRETTY SHORT CHAPER!! BUT I WANTED TO GET SOMETHING OUT BEFORE SCHOOL!

Word count: 725