장: 57

"If love is toxic...

"Jisoo? Love?" Jungkook called out repeatedly, walking around the living room, kitchen and all around the house, in search of one particular girl.

"Where are you??" he yelled, fear, anger, confusion all the emotions twisted in him as he failed to find her.

"Jisoo you called me, and I ran from college cause you sounded sad. Where are you, honey? STOP PLAYING TRICKS WITH ME!" he shouted.

That's when it clicked "the terrace." Her favorite spot.

"Love?" Jungkook called out softly

"yes?" a fragile voice called from the corner.

"I was searching for yo- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

There stood the love of his life, on the terrace platform. One step, she will fall.

"Baby... get down" Jungkook brought his hands forward, standing protective in front of the crying girl.

"N-No"

"Love, y-you might fall, get down... I am scared." He bites his lips, his heart beating faster as seconds pass.

"I will not" she declared, wiping her tears off.

"What are you saying?" he chuckled dryly. "I promised to make your favorite dinner, and give your daily cuddles in one hour, so... come down." He said trying to lure her.

"I don't want your daily cuddles." She spat "what-t?"

"I tried to love you, Jungkook. I really did but you hurt me so so much, it pains... here" she pointed at her heart.

"I was so in love with you, you-you broke me, you used me, you took my dignity away. I still forgave you, I loved you.

But now... I realize the pain, I realize what an idiot I was to let you use me, I can't anymore.

Do you know, I cry every night, in your arms? Do you know I feel so gross by just looking at my body? Do you know that I spend hours taking bath to remove your smell that makes me sick? Do you know that you broke me so much?"

"I-I said I am sorry"

"I know you are, I can't just let it go" she cried.

"Baby, just come down... we can talk about it!" he takes a step forward.

"NO! I will jump if you come forward... there is nothing to talk about!" she threatens.

"I- love, I thought you love me, and I love you too, so much!" Jungkook let his tears fall.

"I did, Jungkook I was so in love until I fell out. I... I want to end this, and I can't if I am still living. I am so disgusted with myself, how can I live if I keep hating myself? Jungkook you need to let go of me, let me free. I am tired, tired of trying to love you, tired of faking my love for you, tired of living this hell."

"Y-You faked? Yo-what?" he was so lost.

"I-I am sorry, I hated you so much... I wanted you to feel the same, I wanted you to feel the pain I felt when you used me when you said that you were in love just to play me. This is revenge."

"No! Jisoo I love you... so much" he yelled as she closed her eyes,

"and I hate you... so much." She smiled.

End it."