William Afton x reader smut

Another boring day in school. Sun shined in your face as you sat in your seat and watched your favorite teacher, Mr. Afton.

You admired him, his features, his body, his smile, his ambitionsm his determination,... You admired everything on him. You fell for him the first day you saw him, and now you're lost knowing that he has an ex-wife and three kids.  Even though his wife is not prenet anymore, you didn't think that you have even a slight chance.

You still continued to stare at him, and sometimes he stared back at you. He told his class to read something in the textbook and came over to you. 

,,After class, come to my office down the hall. I have to discuss something with you." He whispered in your ear.

,,Sure, Mr. Afton." you replied and blushed as he touched your hair and walked away.

The time went slowly and you started to count minutes till the end. You were excited and scared at the same moment. Being with Mr. Afton alone was a pleasant thought but you were also scared if you are in some kind of trouble.

Class finally ended and you were on the way to your crushes office. You stopped in front of his door, took a deap breath and knocked.

,,Come in." his hot voice echoed in your head as you opened the door.

,,Good afternoon, Mr. Afton. I came to see you as you wanted." you told him.

,,Good afternoon, Ms. Y/N. Come sit in this chair please." you obeyed.

,,So, I saw you staring at me for the past months. May I ask why?"

You blushed like crazy and couldn't bring yourself to speak.

,,I'm guessing that you must like me, darling." he chuckled.

You just nodded while trying to catch your breath. He saw through you, he knew what you feel. It was embarassing.

,,It's okay, Y/N. You can talk to me, I gotta admit..." he stopped himself ,,I like you too."

And now you were done. You almost fainted when you heard him say those words you always wanted to hear. You really almost fell from the chair, but he catched you and held you tightly.

When you were in his arms, close to his face you started looking at his lips and eyes. You wanted to kiss him so bad, but you know you couldn't. But after a little while of looking at each other like that, he got closer to you and locked his lips with yours. Thousands of butterflies flew in your stomach. You felt heat between your legs but you focused on the kiss more. It was passionate, slow.

He pulled away from the kiss and smiled at you. You smiled back and blushed. Butterflies still in your body. 

,,You are so pretty, I wanted to do this for so long Y/N,"

,,Same here." you said still in awe

,,I would like to try something, please lay on that couch." he pointed at a red couch in the corner of his office.

You did as he said. He was hovering over you and kissed you again but now it was full of lust. He slid his hand from your neck all the way to your waistband of your skirt. He pulled it down and threw it away. You were so amazed that you honestly didn't care what will he do to you. His hand crept in your panties and his finger started to circle around your clit, making you extremely wet. You moaned at the sudden touch and he smirked.

,,You like that? love." he asked you and sped up his pace.

,,Y-yes, Mr. Afton." you managed to spit out some words.

,,Call me William, Darling."  you nodded and started focusing on the heat forming in your lower abdomen.

His fingers then moved to your aching hole and started to tease you with just his tips. You moaned and arched your back when he suddenly pushed two fingers inside.