Chapter 1

My dumbass forgot to post chapter one until one of y'all told me and i am so sorry!!

WARNINGS: TAKEMICHI KILLING A TON OF PEOPLE, BLOOD,

this story's like an average kid getting pulled into supernatural shit with no consent-

The red glass alarms blared, armed troops rushing to Wing C with loaded guns. Takemichi continued bashing his fist into a mush of blood, flesh, and shattered boned that used to be a human head. Bodies of disfigured bodies painted the gray concrete wall dark red, all done by the blonde.

"GET HIM!" "MEN, AIM FIRE!!"

Triggers were pulled as a wave of bullets passed through the hall, but Takemichi was quicker than that. In less than a second, different types of sharp objects stabbed, sliced, and opened all of them. Pained and horrified cries downed with the population in the old dark building.

No wound was on Takemichi. "...Slow... So god damn slow...!" He muttered, grabbing a gun to shoot himself. But a sentence voiced by a girl played in his head.

"Please...don't kill yourself. That's my final wish..."

Ah right, that was something his last master said before Takemichi killed her. He forgot all of her other orders but he didn't care. Angrily throwing the gun away, Takemichi groggily stood up. The bullets were slow. The nurses were slow. The patients' fists were slow. A cup falling to the ground was slow.

Everything was slow.

Takemichi stepped over the dead corpses, thinking of a way out. He followed the signs and saw a set of unfamiliar steel doors. 'Is that the way out?' Takemichi kicked them open, squinting at the bright sunlight.

His feet were battered with scars and blood, his used-to be teal gown all red and wet now, only having a few spots of teal. 'Where am I?' Takemichi wondered, wandering around the empty street. There were some dirty small shops that had some newspaper stuck to the windows and pumpkin-themed decorations hanged on banners.

Civilians' voices and cars reached Takemichi's sensitive ears. 'About...300-500 humans to my right, closet one is 1.3 miles away, not counting the ones in buildings.' Not knowing what else to do, Takemichi just went right, climbing and jumping over the shops and homes. He didn't care about the people below stopping and trying to take videos of him.

'Teenagers. Many of them in that big white structure. About 100-200.'

Takemichi was trapped in the asylum when he was 3, having stopped and killed a robber trying to escape on a motorcycle. Since then, the outside world was almost forgotten to him until he read a kids book, showing birds and humans outside on a grassy field, with colorful flowers and experiencing the weather.

A kind worker told him what it was, and he spared her for that, only knocking the lady out. 'School. Is that what the talking fishes went to? But why is it on land?' There were too many people on the street across him, walking into the tall white borders of the school so Takemichi went around it, going for the back.

It excited him. He's never seen those types of uniforms or hair styles before! Heck, some of them even had bats and colored hair! 'Amazing. Everything so questionable here!' Takemichi's eyes sparkled seeing the moving vehicles.

Takemichi landed on a house across the back of the school. Three of the black haired with blonde streaks kids were crowding a kid with glasses. "Ass shit! We heard you tried snitching, you pussy!" The one with a steel pipe shouted, kick the glasses kid in the stomach. 'Weak.' Takemichi stared at them.

"...Fuck off..." Kisaki whispered, holding his stomach in pain. "You still got spunk in ya, huh!?" One of the three held up a baseball bat that had crooked nails jammed into it, ready to bash Kisaki's head open.

Takemichi didn't like weak people, but he hated arrogant people more. Plus, he's learned to trust his guts, and it was twisting just like when he saw his first master right now.

Kisaki covered his head with his arms, expecting a harsh impact but it never came. Peeking from his shell, the bullies were no where in sight but a kid with a bloody gown and blonde hair. 'Eh?'

Instead, they were on the ground, all having a bleeding wound whether it was on the face or not. Kisaki definitely knew it was the blonde kid who did it, judging from his bruised knuckles. But why didn't he hear any sounds of pained grunts?

"...Who...are you?" Kisaki carefully asked, not wanting to end up the dudes on the ground. "...Hanagaki Takemichi." Takemichi stared at Kisaki, who avoided eye-contact. 'Why is he staring at me?!'

"...Be my master."

"...What?"

Hope ya enjoyed :D

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Fujoshi_Reaper_