-Chapter 1- The Buyers

Welcome to Paradise.
Everything is perfect in Ledom. A small portion of humanity lives in a moving environment not like the rest of the world. Ledom is a small community between this world and the next. It gracefully glides through dimensions, exposing its inhabitants to the living, the non-living, the good and the evil.

The environment is controlled by the People or a mysterious government that no one in the community has seen. They have the power to change every aspect of the mobile space. If they wanted bubblegum rocks, it was far from impossible.

They're reason for building Ledom was unknown. Money wasn't the problem. Money is plentiful and only valuable to the Buyers. Buyers were the inhabitants that owned everything. They bought anything they wanted. And because anything was possible, they could buy a-n-y-t-h-I-n-g, including people.

These people were called the Merchandise. You become Merchandise when you reach the age of 12 and then you're listed on the market. It's a digital market that only Buyers ,and some illegal hackers , could access. Merchandise is separated by talent, ordered by age, and ranked by skill level. When Merchandise hits the pre-specified age, they have their main talent tattooed on their body's.

Ledom inhabitants are informed their position in life at birth by the People. If they're a Buyer, nurses allow the father to cut the umbilical cord and the mother to hold them and kiss them good bye. They are then placed with other Buyers in a training program that works with education and personal development. They will learn how to be well-rounded leaders without remorse.

If they're Merchandise, nurses allow the family to return to their room and raise the child until they're 12. Parents will prepare the Merchandise for the "P-A-B Test". This test is the most important test in the child's life so parents must train their children consistently. Talentless children result in the termination of the one member every month until tested child passes. Merchandise will learn how to please, provide, and prosper with what's given. Professional workers in various professions.

Enjoy your stay in paradise.