Am stuck?!

[Gregory pov]

i saw y/n leaving gosh she looked so adorable but now i need to change and go to the show. i was in my room getting ready and then Vanny came in ''they saw you'' she said crossing her arms ''i know i know but it not my fault'' ''you should have kill them!'' ''shut up'' ''dont you shut up me gregory you might be loved and innocent infront everyone but i can still kill you'' ''vanny listen i would kill if i could but sadly they are friends with her...'' vanny looked confused to me they sigh and left she knew about y/n and i past she know how much i care for her i was so sad when we couldn't talk to her since i gave my old phone to monty and i lost her contact...''fucking vanny she made me forgot something shit'' i run outside with jacket on and pants (shirtless gregory for now also it not meant to be sexual or anything only he needed to run somewhere)

[Y/n pov]

i was looking at my friends cleaning a body and i was shocked ''what again?!'' ''look y/n we were lat-'' ''still she died by the hand of someone'' kelly and jacob looked down after finishing cleaning ''let's just go tell security'' ''y/n can i talk to you?'' said jacob after kelly left ''yeah what wrong?'' ''i well i..''

[Gregory pov]

i rushed to the front door to lock it keeping the unluckiest persons inside ''there now Mr afton will leave me alone'' i hope y/n left 

[Kelly pov] 

''GUYS! the door lock!''....