Part 19-The petals, Last hope

"We don't have time to this, let's just do it together and finish it!" Exclaimed Jasmine.

"Alright, it looks like this is meant to be like this. Jang, are you ready to complete the spell?" King Harrison asked impatiently. "We're running out of time!"

"Yes, my King,"

"Then I will move all you to MiJi mountain myself."

Sam asks Harrison's words, "All due respect, you didn't allow us to leave with Mr. James. Now, are you saying you will move to MiJi mountain alone? and can we just summon our hut?"

Harrison explains, "If you summon the hut, they will notice us and notice our plan. Also, let me be clear and say again that I will move you all to the hidden of MiJi mountain. You will know what I am talking about when you are there."

Mr. James nodded and gives a knowing little smile to Sam and his companions.

"Now, gather in a circle and hold each other's hands. To avoid raising suspicion, I will stay back here with your doppelgangers. Good luck!"

As Harrison closed his eyes and said 'eedong', everyone who held hands disappeared in front of Harrison's eyes in an instant.

In the blink of an eye, they moved to the MiJi mountain. To the groups surprise, it is the hidden mountain range far above where James and Cassandra called home, the key part of the mountain that the Simmani  must protect. There are gold ethereal flowers blooming everywhere.

Jang looks around and speaks carefully;

"They are quick. They're already coming here! As King Harrison said, we don't have much time. Looks like I'll have to start the spell."

James quickly interjects;

"Hang on, I'll have to tell my daughter Cassandra, Simmani. I need to call Cassandra's Chin goo." Kang A Ji quietly and quicky summons Chin goo. James looks at Chin goo face-to-face and sends a message to Cassandra. 

'Cassandra, I'm safe. Your friends are with me too, and we are there with an important task. We are in great danger and we must protect here as Simmani  with everything we have. You know what I'm talking about. Let's finish this mission and I'll see you again soon. Be careful and I love you.'

Cassandra is unable to leave the mountain when her father left is that the mountain is because the Simmani are so closely connected to this area. Their protective shielding would not work if the Simmani did not exist or even if they all completely left the mountain. It was cruel, but their lives and shields were connected. 

Cassandra is very surprised to see her Chin goo, who unexpectedly returned alone. She is filled with relief, but also with dread, worry, and anxiety; soon after seeing her father's heartfelt message. Cassandra quickly decided to examine the shielding device and is determined to fulfill her father's message as Simmani.

Jang looked around, knelt down on a large flat stone, and began to chant a mantra.

The more he chanted the incantations, the harder Jang's body becomes, and then it hardens like a stone. When Jasmine, Sam, and Kang A Ji saw this, their faces turned pale. James, too, walks around the mountain, especially around Jang and builds barriers. They soon realize that the barrier is created from his life. 

And he tells them,

"You risk your life to protect something or someone precious. This world needs to exist so that the people we love can live. I've only heard of it as a legend, but we've never actually done it. However, old saying that there would be a place to put the gold ethereal flowers. We are in the innermost part of Mt. MiJi, at the top. The only way to save is to put a gold ethereal flower after barbarians finish the poison rain spell."

The group didn't understand what James was talking about or referring to, but it brings tears to their eyes at the fact that someone somewhere is always risking their life to protect even those they don't know.

At the bottom of the mountain, the barbarians gathered quickly and cast a poison rain spell. Cassandra's house and surroundings are not affected, but the mountain is gradually dried up by the continuous poison rain. As the land under Cassandra's house started to erode, Cassandra sat with her eyes closed and praying, and Chin goo is standing as if protecting Cassandra. The Queen also hears the real-time report that the ethereal flowers in her dimension are dying quickly, she looks at the distant sky and prays for the success and safety of the envoys. 

Harrison, too, is staring at the distant sky with an anxious mind and hope.

Suddenly, James collapsed as if exhausted, breathing thinly. His Chin goo is summoned himself and looks after him. As James's barrier becomes thinner, Jang becomes more and more stone-hardened. It seems that the whole world is so cold, hard, and dry as a stone. The golden flowers that never seemed to wither before are all started to die off rapidly. Jasmine and her companions are frightened by what they are witnessing and watch helplessly. At that moment, Jasmine sees a strange pattern appearing on the cliff of the mountain that Jang is looking at with great intensity.

Then she immediately shouted, "Find gold ethereal flower and bring it right now!"

Sam and Kang A Ji hurriedly look around. Kang A Ji finds a gold ethereal flower that is still fresh and has not withered away. They quickly approached Jasmine. Above the Cliff where Jasmine was standing with her head raised, there was a groove engraved with the same pattern as the one found on Jasmine's necklace.

"This is it! The reason I came here. But I don't know what to do with the flower."

Surprisingly, when Jasmine took the petals from Sam, the petals went into Jasmine's necklace as if absorbed and disappeared with a twinkle. It looked as if it had become one with the necklace. Jasmine momentarily presses the first button on the bracelet to transform into a butterfly, just like when she met the Queen. Then it slowly flies up and soars in front of Cliff's necklace pattern.