Part one:children

Four and x were sitting on a couch but then they got pretty lonely,so four had a idea "X
umm how about we have kids?"four said.X was surprised then said"Four we can't have kids"then four responded"Maybe we can find a way?"then x said"fine but we ain't doing it the h-rny way"then four got up,got the car keys and left.

Then four walked to his car and once he got in he started the engine and started driving to Gb's lab if she can help him out with the child thing.

When he got to the lab golf ball was busy working on a potion until four interrupted it "hey GB can you help me with something?"four said the GB responded"fine but it better be quick I am really busy working on something"then four explained what he needed help with then golf ball said"WOW four your want kids with x?!"four replies"yeah is there something wrong with it?"

Next,GB explained what's wrong with it and said that they are irresponsible to take care of children then four said"WE ARE TO RESPONSIBLE!"he said yelling

"BOY I LEFT YOU WITH MY KID AND HE ENDED UP WITH A BIG @SS CUT CUT ON HIS FOREHEAD"yelled GB "AT LEAST I PATCHED IT UP!"Four yelled.

Four then left"Ugh I will prove it to her"four angrily mumbled,Four went back to the car started the engine,and drove back to his house until he saw x outside crying,then four ran out of the car (yes he stopped the car)"Omg x what happened?!" "I-I tripped"x replied,I looked behind me and saw a(I don't know what to put here so comment what you think he should have tripped on! And also leave a star PLZ!!)