Chap. 3

(This has nothing to do with the story but I drew the photo during my math class and oml i could not stop laughing 💀)

Y/n pinned Swiper to the nearest tree. They pecked his forehead and down to his lips, leaving a trail of slimy and hot saliva. A few minutes of wet kissing pass by when things got boring. Y/n squatted down to Swiper's wiener. Y/n took no time in sucking Swiper's cock. With a swirl of their tongue, they looked up to meet with a pair of squinted eyes. Swiper's toes were curling from the sensation and drool flooded out of his mouth. It was that good. So good that his hips thrusted forward and shot out coom. It made a 'splat' sound as it slapped Y/n's face to mars.
  They jumped up and landed on Swiper's still raging boner. Groans and a squelching noise came from the pair. Swiper used the tree for support to force his hips up. After the continuous motion, Swiper cvmmed so hard that he passed out. Y/n came shortly after. But they were still sitting on him. "Uh you good?" Y/n coughed. When there was no response from the furry, Y/n shot out of from the pp and stomped their way to Dora's house.
. . .

"Why do you look like a wreck?"

Y/n turned before taking another step. Behind them was the one and only backpack. Known as Y/n's ex.

T h e E n d .