~*💦New Bot💦*~

It's now 6am and the kids are rushing in super excited as they get to se sun! Then Vanessa goes to sun and says "Hey sun you have got a partner he will be out at night!" "OK!" sun replys to Vanessa
Soon it is 6pm and it is time for the kids to go home and sun helps get them ready finally the last child leaves and the lights turn off "LIGHTS ON LIGHTS ON" Sun cries "shhhh doll" a husky voice replys and the thing grabs sun and pins him to the wall now that the thing is closer sun can see him better "what are you staring at?" the voice replys "N-Nothing!" sun replys fastly "who are you? " "I'm moondrop but you can call me moony" sun understood why he was called moon as he was the moon version of him moon suddenly grabs sun's c0ck and starts pumping it Ahh~ sun moans H-Harder~ "If you say so doll" and he removes sun's pants and he thursted his c0ck in sun's hole with no warning A-Ahh~ sun moans then moon starts pumping his c0ck and that made him moan harder and then Spurt! Sun came "wow youasted a long time doll" the done it 10 times and sun passed out Author's note:Shout out to ineedakiggy for motivation go read their books as well!

It's now 6am and the kids are rushing in super excited as they get to se sun! Then Vanessa goes to sun and says "Hey sun you have got a partner he will be out at night!" "OK!" sun replys to VanessaSoon it is 6pm and it is time for the kids to go h...