Birth Of A Zephyr

While on the road,

" I'll never going to meet her again. It's impossible." I grabbed my necklace and threw it out at the back.

Then someone talked to me. " Is this yours? You dropped your necklace." I replied without even looking at her. " Yes. But I don't need it anyway. Fate won't let me meet the girl who owns that."

" Really? Maybe, fate had led you by now." I looked at at her, and I knew that she was the one I'm searching for. " You're the guitarist whom I have met several years ago. Aren't You?"

The wind blew so hard. Her hat flew away and her hair spread out. She smiled and said, " Of course you are! No one owns that except me. That's a very unique jewel and my father said I would give this to the person whom I will meet at the first day of Autumn when I turn 13. He said that I would be married to that person. And that's you! But I disagree because love doesn't need to be controlled right?"

I replied. " Uhhmm, yeah I think so too." After that she grabbed my hand and dragged me back to the Music Studio. The office workers were about to leave when she asked, " Do you still have time? Will you interview him for me?" the office workers nodded.

While we're waiting, a luxurious man came. " Phira! Let's go home! Wait, who is he?" she replied, " He's a friend whom I met several years ago. He's name is Zero." then she introduced him to me. " Zero, This is my fiancé." after that the interviewer called me. She waved and said, " Goodluck Zero!"

Tchh. Why did this happen? She said goodbye to me without even thinking what I feel. Yes, Fate had let me meet her, but in a disastrous way. I was so pissed of that I messed up the interview. I hated that place, I hated that day.

------------------------

So, 3 months have passed. Rain had lived with us, and my reputation had risen. I finally entered a prestigious Music Studio. I had a lot of solo concerts and finally, I would have a big concert at a the most popular place.

I was preparing for the concert when Phira called. She said that she would cheer me on and she would be happy for me being the best Musician in the world. She would try to come even though she sits on a wheelchair and have a fracture at her leg.

The thing is, she had an accident 1 month ago because his fiancé's real intention was to get their riches so he dismantled the the brake of the car that was occupied by her family.

On the other hand, Rain wanted to talk to me after I had finished the concert.

There were rumors that says I had healed thousands of people because of my music. I didn't believe them because it's actually impossible. Well, I'll believe them if I had seen it myself.

So, the concert went on, people were shouting. They shook their light-saber thingy while jumping on the crowd. Finally, I had my last song. The song that I sang when I was a kid. The song that started me to live my life truthfully. The song that made me continue on, even though hardships and trials may come.

When All of your wind has gone

And all of the paths you've drawn

Have sunk to the ocean sand,

Where no one can see you stand

Don't let the dark embrace,

Cower the dreams you chase,

While singing the song, I saw Phira, trying to come in front. She tried to stand up, but she always fall. She tried to come in front, While reaching her hand to me and saying sorry. After that we heard a loud shot of bullet. The bullet hit her chest. She was close enough to hold my feet. " NOOOO!!!!!!!" I cried. Then the crowd caused a big commotion. They all ran, confused and rowdy.

I was stiff. I was frustrated. Why would Fate, let me feel bad. All of the things, HE JUST LET ME FEEL BAD! I ordered them with a failing voice to settle down. Phira was still alive, but blood were flowing through her chest. I stood up. and continued my song.

Under the rust, and blood,

Don't let yourself,

Give up

And all these steps,

These steps that we take,

Are leading us far away,

And all these years,

Phira said, " You're voice, had summoned a zephyr here in this stadium." Her blood stopped flowing.

Are passing each day

Since then we are far away

We heard a loud shot of bullet again. It hit my hand, and I fell down. But I continued the song.

From where we were

We did what we could,

We're lightyears away, from where we stood,

The road goes on,

Far from it all.

We will start from the start,We will start from the start,

After that I fainted.

-------------------------

At the hospital,

I opened my eyes. I saw Rain, holding my hand. " Zero! You're awake!Uhmm. I think I don't need to say what I need to say. The one you searched for, is the one perfect for you. I'll just act as your little sister, at least I'm always with you."

" What are you saying? You will always be with me, no matter what happens." I replied. I saw Phira beside me. I held held her hand, and sang,

We will start from the start,We will start from the start,

She opened her eyes. " Zero, I'm sorry for not knowing what you feel. I didn't knew love was that way. Love was meant to be controlled. Not in a bad way, but in a good way. So at the end, no one will get hurt." I just smiled, stood up, and kissed her on the forehead. " Yeah, I realized it too. So now, be whatever you are. I will not force you, but please, live freely."

-end-

------------------------------------

Guys! I completed it! For the first time! I completed A book! ( because it's just a short story) So now, I would like to say that, this is just a Prologue! The real story is just about to come! From my estimation, I think It will be released in October-November-December. It might be one of the months, or it might be next year! Don't worry, I'll be doing it after I finish my other stories.

Thanks for reading until the end!

Zephyr means mild warming breeze

It takes a just a moment to realize your life is passing you by, to see that time is just a way to make sense of this ridiculous experience. Time allows us to grow and reflect, to evolve and study our mistakes. It allows us to give ourselves the illusion that we are making progress, when we were perfect right from the start. -Tristam

To be honest, I wrote this story because I was inspired by the song. Even today, I still play this song repeatedly. I just want you to know that music is a our life. Music makes us sad, happy, joyful, and makes us cry. The power of music is indescribable, so if ever that your not, try to listen it at times that you have a problem. We don't know, it might make you happy!

-----------------------------------

Song: Tristam and Braken - Far Away
             Mendum - Stay With Me (Krys Talk Remix)