Your Likes☺

Read my Table Of Contents for Legend
Genre: Fluff
Ship Involved: Brash 💚💙

━◦○◦━◦○◦━ ━◦○◦━◦○◦━ ━◦○◦━◦○◦━ ━◦○◦━◦○◦━ ━◦○◦━◦○◦━ ━◦○◦━◦○◦━
It was a sunny morning and class is about to start soon, Brook was just looking through his phone on his desk. He then looks at Ash, who is sitting next to the window in the classroom, staring outside, then looks at Brook and smiles. Brook smiled back, until, a girl with light brown curly hair and have black eyes came up to Brook, holding a blueberry juice bottle in her hand. Brook turned around and saw the girl, in front of the desk, while Ash just stares at them blankly.

"H-Hello," said the girl.
"Hey..." said Brook, looking confused and wondering who the girl is.
"I'm Aubrey, I'm new here, and I heard you like..blueberries, so I bought this blueberry drink for you," said Aubrey, blushing, as she gave Brook the drink.
"Uhh...thanks.." said Brook as he gets the drink from Aubrey's hand awkwardly.
'Ugh, blueberries?! Who said I like blueberries??! I like Chocolate' thought Brook as he looked at the blueberry drink, disgusted by it.
"So uhh..why are you giving me this?" asked Brook
"Oh! I-uh-Well... I always see you studying very hard, so I want to give you this drink to help you focus, it's nutritious for studying" stuttered Aubrey, blushing.
'Oh wait, it's another girl who likes me, Great... I thought all girls know I'm dating a guy. But Aubrey did say she's new here, so that makes sense -.-'
"Um..I'll be going back to my seat now, bye," said Aubrey as she awkwardly went back to her seat.
Brook then looked at the blueberry drink, with a disgusted face, 'Great, now I have to drink this, ugh'.

Ash POV

As Ash sees Aubrey going back to her seat and saw Brook holding the blueberry drink, with a disgusted face.
'A blueberry drink? But Brook never drinks any blueberry-based drinks, He likes chocolate. Huh, seems like that girl doesn't know.'
He stares at Brook and it seems like Brook doesn't want to drink the blueberry juice.
'Hmm...maybe I should give him something that should cheer him up.'
Brook hides the blueberry juice as the teacher went in the classroom, as class is about to start.

During Recess

As Brook walks to his classroom, he feels disgusted by the blueberry juice that he drank. Brook then saw Misty walking, on her way to her classroom, and Misty noticed Brook walking closer to her.
"Woah, you okay Brook?" Misty said as she saw Brook walking, feeling disgusted, as they are about to go to their classrooms.
"Yeah Totally! I drank a whole bottle of the sourness of blueberries, Now I'm thinking if that girl is trying to kill me with the sour taste of blueberries or didn't check the expiration date"
"Why did you drink a whole bottle that is expired??"
"Because I just checked the expiration date after finishing drinking it and it was expired YESTERDAY"
"Wth, why does someone give you an expired drink?"
"Do you have any nausea medicine or anything, Cause I feel like vomiting right now"
"Nope sorry, but I do have these Magic healing Candies called CloudPuffs, that can heal any pain in the body, it may help reduce your nausea" said Misty as she brings out a cloud shaped candy on her hand.
"Wow thanks, this is why having a healer is handy"
Brook got the candy, opened it and swallowed the candy,  and suddenly feel a little calm now.
"How do you feel?"
"No pain and no feeling of vomiting, but the sour taste of the blueberries are still there ugh.."
"Oof, well you may need to drink something delicious for that."
"Well...I have to go now, class is about to start."
"Yeah, welp, see you around Brook," said Misty as she zoom in flying to her class.
Brook then magically teleport to his classroom and went inside.

In the Classroom

Brook still felt disgusted as the sourness of the blueberry drink is still there in his throat. As he went to his seat, he saw a chocolate milk drink with a flower-shaped note next to it, sitting on the top of his desk.
He then grabs the note and reads it:
'Man drinking that blueberry juice must've been horrible"
"Here, I got this chocolate milk drink for you"
"I still remember your favorite flavor"
"-Ash 💗'
Brook looks at where Ash is sitting, and sees him sitting next to the wall, Ash winked when he saw Brook look at him.
Brook blushed and smiled.
'Heh, you're unbelievable Ash' Brook thought, as he is pleased and touched for how thoughtful Ash is to him. It's rare to meet a guy like Ash, he knows and cares completely of someone he loves, and it's something beautiful about Ash.
Brook then opened the chocolate drink and drinks a little, 'Mmmm, delicious...Thank you Ash, you beautiful idiot.'