𝐕 | 𝙰 𝙸𝚂 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒 #𝟓𝙽𝙸𝙻𝙰𝙹𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 — 𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝚅𝙴𝙶𝙰𝚂, 𝙽𝚅𝐅𝐄𝐁

𝙽𝙸𝙻𝙰𝙹𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 — 𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝚅𝙴𝙶𝙰𝚂, 𝙽𝚅
𝐅𝐄𝐁. 𝟗𝐓𝐇
━━

"Five people have died following a car crash involving an 18-wheeler in San Diego, according to San Diego County Coroner, Park Evans.

All occupants in Cadillac Escalade died following the crash were members on upcoming boxer, Bermaj Banks, entourage."

I grasped for air, scraping at the arm pressing against my neck. The buzzing in my head became overwhelming as my arms went limp by my side.

"Let her go." My body guard's voice rumbled from the corner of the room.

"Shut the fuck up." Nix snapped. "Or I'll put a bullet in you myself." He dropped his arm from around my neck and I immediately began to gasp for air. Rubbing my neck, I sent Nix a hateful glare.

"Explain to me why Bermaj Banks isn't dead. And your explanation better move me to tears."

I took a deep breathe before talking. "How-" I cleared my throat. "How the fuck was I supposed to know he wouldn't be in that car?"

Nix moved to take another lunge at me but Chubs grabbed his shoulder forcefully. My boss pushed the heavier man off before turning towards me. "Almost like.. that's your fucking job!" he shouted.

"I didn't know." I sighed.

"Clearly." he mumbled. Rounding the desk centered in his office, he sat down in the chair. "Something about your velour tracksuit wearing ass pisses me off."

Um?

"Fuck you." I spat. Dumb ass, stupid ass, bald ass.

Rubbing my sore neck, I exited the office, slamming the door behind me. A few people turned their head at the commotion, but I ignored it.

The door behind me opened and Chubs, I assume, followed behind me.

"Nilly! Aye— slow down girl!"

"That is not my name." I rolled my eyes, at the high pitched voice that can from behind me. The high heels clicked against the tile until she was walking beside me.

Amber was a happy, go lucky woman, that I could not stand. She'd walk around with her natural long blond hair, the skimpiest clothes, tallest heels, and all of which the brightest colors she could find. And if she wasn't somewhere flirting with anybody, she was fucking Nix.