Chapter Three

"You know our new manager?" Rm asked.

"Nope, not interested." Jin said and back to his game.

Rm look at jungkook who was busy on the phone.

"What? I dont care." He said only and when back again.

"Guys!" He shouted.

"Whatever." They all said to him.

"Wow, that's very nice." He said only and back to his sit.

The door opened they all looked at the door they saw the manager, He was smiling and seemed to have something to say.

"What? ”Jin said waiting

"I just want to remind you that I will no longer be your manager. "He said with a smiling face.

"What ?! But. ” Jungkook stood up in shock.

"But someone will replace me. "He said calmly.

"Oh! I told you you weren't listening. "Smiling, Rm entered the serious conversation.

Everyone looked at him as if they were angry with him so he just kept quiet.

"He is kind"When the manager opened the door, a tall man with round eyes and a sharp nose and a cute face appeared.

They were all gaping except Jungkook, and they could barely speak.

"Is he the new Manager?" Jin asked.

"Yes." He look at taekhyun.

"Ah, me." He clear his throat. "I'm Kim taehyun, but call me tae just for short i love reading but singing is my hubby and I'm just ordinary person."

They are applauding, jungkook stood up and come closer to taekhyun who was standing still.

He approached Taekhyun who was close and with a little movement they could kiss.

"Hey kook what are you doing? "Rm asked.

"I know him." Jungkook said as Taekhyun's eyes widened at what he said.

"You're in the restaurant! "Taekhyun said in shock and held it to his mouth.

"Aha! The one from north korea "Jungkook said angrily that's why taehyun frowned at him.

"Are you so rude? "I raised an eyebrow.

"Wait, You know him? "Suga asked.

"Yes, i know him , right? ”Jungkook smirked at Taekhyun.

Taehyun smiled back at him.

"I'm sorry, but I'm from North Korea so I don't know you. "Smiling I said.

They are trying to stop laughing at what taehyun  said and Jungkook almost felt embarrassed and he looked badly at taehyun and then left the room.

"I'm suga."

"I'm jhope." Smiled and winked.

"Jin. "He held his hand.

"Rm."

"Hey, what's going on?" Jimin enter the room. "Wow, new Member?" He asked, all of them shaking their heads and leaving.

"Hey, where you guys going?"