3]

I'm back! I really don't know what to write but I have some things in mind.!!! I'll try to post more chapter often but it's really hard being busy with school in all, but I'll try my best. {Btw this chapter is probably the longest I've ever wrote so don't mind the mistakes and enjoy!!} ====================================================================

ow my head hurts its pounding so hard... wait. where am I? OH, I remember I got dragged out by a random patent. WAIT... I GOT DRAGGED OUT OF THE HOSPATIAL BY A RANDO PATENT!! wait am I- dead...Heh probably not I'm taking in my head after all. And what's with the beeping oh my god I hate it make it stop. You opened your eye to see all white, squinting from the brightness of white. You sit up looking around for any sign of anyone... nope. No one. You climb out of your bed standing up a little too fast causing you to become dizzy, but it goes away in a matter of seconds. suddenly the door burst open revealing your mom. well, sakura to be exact and yeah Shes your mom. She runs over to you bending down to hug u. "I'm so glad you are ok sweetheart." she said hugging you even tighter causing you to lose your breath for a second, but it comes back causing you to relaxe in her arms.

After a few seconds' pass she lets go scanning your face for any sign of scratch's. She finds none but still continues to search. Once she done, she takes your hand feeling your heartbeat on your wrist as she sighs in relief being satisfied with how you we're.

You looked up at her asking her something " What happened.?" you asked looking back down at the floor. " Well, " she said " A new Patient dragged you out after he got loose and took you as hostage, but we found you in time with very minor injuries." she said smiling at you and bring you over to your bed. "I'll be back sweetheart I'll grab you something to eat too, ok." she said covering you back up in the fluffy white blankets that the hospital provided. You shook your head in approval as she left you room closing the door behind her. Witch left you thinking to yourself.

who was that boy, I mean he was cute an all but what was wrong with his arm it looked weird like it was growing or something? It was like he from another Universe his arm kind of looked brunt like when my little sister tried to make dinner when she was younger and let's just say we stayed at a hotel for a very long time. Sarada did say there was new Patient here it was a boy to around my age, I think. Mabe I should go and check it out.

So that's what you did you got up from your bed and walk out the door on a mission to find this mistiest boy. You walked down the hallway with small quiet steps with you back against the white plain wall with a few kid's paintings here and there. You stopped when you heard people talk, which happened to sound very familiar, so you opened the door a little but just enough you could peak your head through and see who it was and what they we're talking about or who they we're talking about. Just to your Suprise it was lord seventh and his assistants talking, then you looked over to the bed in the room to see a familiar face. Waitt isn't that the boy from earlier that dragged me out of the hospital you thought as you pushed the door open a little more to see more clearly, and OfCourse to your luck your knee cached on the door, and you tumbled into the room making all the eyes in the room move to you. You stand up as you wave at them with a small smile. "_____ what are you doing." shikamaru he said walking over to you crossing his arms giving you you're in big trouble look. " You know you should be in bed right now missy." he said as you looked up him. " Yeah, buttt I wanted to see we're he was." You said pointing at the boy sleeping in the bed. He looked over at Naruto waiting for his ok Naruto shook his head in approval. " What a drag."" he said moving out of the way for you. You walk over to the boy pulling a stool over next to his bedside while studying his features.

"Do you know his name yet? and what was wrong with his arm back when he took me?" you asked looked back at them. " We don't know very much yet except that he has a lot of power." Naruto said looking up at you. Suddenly he shot up in bed with his breath going at a rapped speed. " Where am I?" he said looking around making quick eye contact with you then looking away. " don't worry your safe." Naruto said putting his arm on the edge of the hospital bed giving an apologetic look and reassuring him he's safe. He then looked back at you with a calmer look in his eyes now knowing he's safe. " Don't worry ok we'll keep you safe." you said putting your hand on his giving him a warming smile. A small blush creeps up on his but thankfully to his advantage no one noticed.