19

After a rest for awhile they go to the changing room to change their outfits for the solo dances. From taking a rest, they already skipped many dancer performances.

Until their turn are next. After change they go to the backstage.

Jimin look at Lisa who were taking a deep breath. She still felt nervous even though she have performed with her members earlier.

Jimin back hug her and wrapped her hand around her waist with putting his chin on her shoulder "Its okay...we'll make it" Jimin. She smile and rubbed his hand.

"Okay" Lisa "Take a deep breath" Jimin. Lisa do as he said even though she had been doing it for the past 3 minutes.

The dancers who performed earlier go down from the stage and bow at them with a smile to show their supports to them.

They bow at them back with a smile "alright...its your turn now...go" Jimin let go of her hand. Lisa get on the lift and it lifted her on the stage.

The fans cheered loudly for her. Almost all of them watched and subscribed her youtube channel and her dance covers.

After she ended dance to 'I like it', Jimin joined her on stage. When the moment they make they faces close to each other, the fans were cheering loudly.

They start the couple dance like a pro that they are. After the couple dance ended, Jimin go down from the stage and Lisa have one more song to dance.

She dance with a few students from their campus as a backup dancers. After it ended Lisa bowed to the audience and go down from the stage.

People saw her very energetic and professional when she dance but they have no idea at how tired she is.

The coach keep pushing her to practice more and more so that they can 'make their parents proud of themselves'.

Jimin hated the coach ever since.

LISA'S POV
Even when walking, at least one staff have to hold her. She cant feel her knee no more, that shows how tired she is.

The staff send her to the VIP room and left her rest in the room.

THE OTHER'S POV
They were sitting uncomfortabally since they didn't see Lisa coming. The staff didn't allowed them to go to the backstage at this moment bcs the winners will be announce later.

The only thing they can do is just hoping that nothing happen to their maknae. Lisa is the maknae in the dance club.

She is in the same class as Rosé who is 1 year older than her(in this story)but that's bcs she jump forward, shows how genius she is.

Jimin look so mad. 1 bcs the staffs didn't let them go to the backstage. 2 bcs he have an issues with their coach.

He surely will report it to his father and told him to fired the coach right when they left the stadium.

They all sighed in relieve when they saw Lisa coming toward them. Holding a warm ice pack.

LISA'S POV
She can't be there until they announce the winners. And she dont want to make her friends.

Especially her boyfriend to worried about her but girl was too late. They've been worried about her alot already.

She finally took a deep breath and fix her hair a little while look in the mirror. After that she take a warm ice pack in a container and go out from the room.

After she enter the zone where the audience will see her and the cameras everywhere, she put on a face that looks like nothing happened to her.

She sit between Jisoo and Jimin like before "gwenchana?" Jimin hold her hand. Lisa nodded without saying anything. He know she's not okay yet.

He just hold her hand and back focusing to the MC's. Jisoo rubbed her back "you okay?" Jisoo. She nodded again answer to her.

"You did great" Jisoo. Lisa just gave a smile. She's still too tired to talk.

"Cah! For the best performers! Congratulations..." MC(male)making the situation more suspended "Bts! Blackpink!" MC.

The fans cheered loudly. They knew they'll won the trophies.

"You stay here...let us go" Jisoo "Aniyo, they might think of something else if I'm not with you, I'll go" Lisa stand up.

Jisoo hold her hand tight to take care of her. The both groups get on the stage and make a little speech. But...

Jimin made a speech but he didn't mention the coach name. That made his schoolmates who were sitting there shocked and surprised by his action.

Also his members and Blackpink look at him in shocked. After made a speech, they go back to their seats.

"Now for the best female dancers..." MC (Female)"congratulations...Kim Lalisa!" MC(female). Jimin look at her in worried but at the same time he's proud of her.

Lisa look at him and gave a small smile. She go on the stage with a small smile but still look pretty(I mean she is pretty duh).

She make a short speech. After that she go down from the stage. Few more trophies, they got it too but also the other groups got it too.

After that they headed home right away, Jimin and Lisa leaves first.

IN THE CAR
"You shouldn't do that" Lisa "I dont care, you know me...if I say so I'll make it happen" Jimin "its not easy to find another coach" Lisa.

"I'll try my best to take care of the class, beside...we nearly graduate" Jimin "Yeah but how about the other students?" Lisa

"I told you, I will try hard to find one before our graduation" Jimin. Lisa look outside the window. Her boyfriend are so stubborn.

He look at her and rubbed her hand "I do this all bcs of you, he overworked you and didn't even come to the competition" he continue try to make her sure by his decision.

TBC.🐱🐣