The Harmonic Bond

"We've got to do something!" Roxy exclaimed.

"We've got to find those two and tell them!" Stella then headed for the mountain but Bloom stopped her.

"We can't!"

"God has forbidden us from going up onto the mountain!" Zechariah reminded everyone.

Stella then got an idea and from the looks of it, Chris did too.

"Hey, wait! We don't have to go on the mountain!" Chris then grabbed Gizmo. "We've got Gizmo!" Stella then ran over to Tecna.

"And the most tech savvy fairy in the entire magic dimension." Tecna and Gizmo were both surprised by their sudden actions.

"Whhh-what?!" Tecna exclaimed. "You want US, go up there?!"

"I uh just remembered, I'm late for my piano lessons and I have to... uhh-" Gizmo then tried to run away but Chris stopped him.

"No, Giz! You can find Moses and Musa from here." Gizmo stared at Joy confused.

"With your super-telescopic, infrared, smoke-filtering, laser-vision eyesight!" Chris explained. "Come on!"

-

Now, at a hiding place, Gizmo uses his super-telescopic, infrared, smoke-filtering, laser-vision eyesight to find Moses and Musa on top of Mount Sinai.

"Impressive." Tecna said as everyone watched.

"How is he doing this?" Stella then turned to Zechariah.

"You tell me."

"See anything Giz?" Aisha asked.

"Nope." Gizmo replied still looking. "Nothing there. Rocks here. Rocks there. Rock... Rock...Purple cat..... Rock-"

"Wait Giz, what was that last one?" Roxy asked.

"Rock?" Gizmo said coming back to a previous rock.

"No the one before that." Gizmo then move his vision to the place he checked before that only to find it empty.

"Did you notice something, Roxy?" Bloom asked the animal fairy. Roxy sighed.

"Never mind." Gizmo continued his search.

"Still nothing. Just more rocks. Another rock... Rock... Moses and Musa... Rock-"

"GIZMO!" Gizmo then shifted his vision to where he last check and was overjoyed when he saw Moses and Musa.

"Moses and Musa! I found them! Look! They're alive!"

-

At the top of Mount Sinai, Moses and Musa, who was still keeping her eyes open for the fairy animal, walked together through a rocky area to a dimly lit of fire. Then, flames of fire burst through the ground, causing Moses and Chris to kneeled before the Lord God.

A trail of fire carved writing on the stone wall, creating tombstone shaped rocks.

"I am the LORD your God, the one who brought you out of Egypt where you were slaves. Do not worship any god except me. Do not make idols that look like anything in the sky or on earth or in the ocean under the earth. You must not misuse the name the lord your God. The Lord will not let you go unpunished if you misused his name. Remember to observe the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. You have six days each week for your ordinary work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath day of rest. Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you. Do not murder. Be faithful in marriage. Do not steal. Do not tell lies about others. Do not desire to possess anything that belongs to another person not a house, a wife, a husband, a slave, an ox, a donkey, or anything else."

Then, God's commandments are finished.

"Quick. Go down the mountain. Your people whom you brought from the land of Egypt have corrupted themselves. Now leave me alone so my fierce anger can blaze against them, and I will destroy them. Then I will make you, Moses, into a great nation."

And Moses did as the Lord commanded. He grabbed the two commandments and walked away,as Musa was about to join Moses, when she saw something that made her stop in her tracks. It was a light purple cat that was hiding in the shadows nearby. She then tried calling out to it.

"It's okay, I promise I won't hurt you." The fairy animal seemed hesitant at first and instead looked at the flames behind.

"Dont be afriad. She's the one I've chosen for you."

Musa was confused by this statment but noticed that the fairy animal had started walking towards her.

"My name is Musa. What's yours?" She then kneeled down and petted her.

"Mine is Critty." The cat replied as she let Musa pet her.

"I feel so peaceful around you, Musa." The cat replied.

"And I feel that together, we create a perfect harmony." Musa then continued to let the animal's head as it purred. Then a magical aura surrounded the two.

"It can't be...." Critty slowly stepped backed from after seeing Musa in her new form.

"Woah..." Musa herself looked at her new form in amazement.