☆60. He's my Comfort & my peace☆

Today was Kim Taehyung's surgery all of them were scared and tensed about the outcome of this step. Will he be okay ? Or perhaps would he be able to survive ? Yoongi was lone gone crazy he couldn't handle the pain at all. First he had already fallen in the eyes of his son and now his lover was fighting for life. He didn't knew what to do or how to face this situation to be exact.

Jimin and Jungkook were present in the hospital too. Jimin was currently calm since he had talk with Jungkook yesterday night. But on the other Jungkook was nervous seeing Jimin's silent behavior. They were scared of Jimin but chose not to speak or ask anything further to the Demon.

Few hours went on and all were literally tensed, they didn't knew even if Taehyung would survive the surgery. Nothing could be said but atleast what seemed like for an eternity, finally the wait was over and he made it. The operation was successfully done and now all they've to do was to wait until next morning for him to gain back his consciousness. Yoongi was a bit relaxed that now atleast Taehyung was out of danger.

Things went fine almost everything was getting back normal, regardless of everything that happened in the past few days. Jungkook was there for Jimin he was trying his best to support Jimin and calm him down. Jungkook wanted to make sure that his Jimin shouldn't be stressed out about anything. So he decides to change the environment for the time being. Without anyone's knowledge he plans a surprise for Jimin in order to distract him from all this chaos.

Jungkook immediately calls Namjoon, he wants him to take care of everything in thier absence. "Hyung you called me. What's the matter ? is everything alright ?" Namjoon asked taking seat beside Jungkook.

"Yeah I need your help, I want to make sure that Jimin doesn't gets affected with all these. I'm taking him somewhere to change his mood. He won't say anything to us but I know he's tensed and confused right now. So until we come back I need you to look after every matter including the activities of Park Mafia." Jungkook said and more like he ordered to which Namjoon smiles and agrees with the elder.

"Please stay rest assured hyung, I will handle everything here. You and boss won't have to worry about anything. And I've Jin too with me to help.... so please enjoy your time" Namjoon said and bows to Jungkook and walks away.

Jungkook just asks Jimin to follow him without asking him any questions and thus Jimin believes his daddy so he just follows the elder. He wasn't in the mood to argue with his lover and besides he knew that Namjoon and Jin were there to handle if anything goes wrong. The Mafia king doesn't believe anyone but he knows hat he can always rely on his lover and his two brothers.

Jungkook takes them to a very calm and remote place, upon Jimin's calculations it was a forest area. The huge greenish trees with birds flying in the sky and the sound of the water flowing across the forest area somewhere near the road. It was indeed such eye soothingly beautiful place one could ever witness.

Few months ago Jungkook had bought a villa in this forest and now he wants to spend his time with his Jimin in this soul refreshing place.
It was a stylish glass villa with bamboo themed interior and had a huge lake infront of the villa besides the view of this place was spectacular.

Jimin smiles upon seeing this he knows how perfectly Jungkook reads him. He needed some time to relax and wanted forget everything for a moment. Look here he was even before he could think of it his lover had already brought him here. No words to be spoken where ther is love. This is what actual means to have a true soulmate who understands you in every situation. You don't even have to ask or speak they'll just know it. Very few people are lucky enough to find their true soulmates in this cruel world.

Jungkook asks Jimin to freshen up and relax until the sunset. Then he prepares dinner for both of them. He knows that Jimin always loved the food made by him. So he starts and Jimin fondly looks at his lover preparing the meal. After Jungkook was done the couple enjoys the moment devour the delicious food made by him. Jimin almost moans at the taste of the dishes and obviously got a unexpected look from his daddy.

This was it Jungkook drags his sugar plum to the bedroom and begans to gently kiss Jimin. The younger to pulls him by shoulder deepening the kiss. Both began to dominate each other but Jimin feels that his daddy wants to make him feel pleasured today. So he kiss backs with much more passion and Jungkook melts in their kiss.

I grabbed the bottle of purple liquid from night stand and coated my fingers with it, ofcourse I need to first prep him to my length, Jimins ass was in air on full display for me to lube him, I inserted my digit in his puffy hole which clutched around my finger tightly pulling it in and out I added one more digit scissoring him then finally increased one more digit in his tight hole while he was a moaning mess beneath me chanting my name continuously like a spell.

"ahh..... daddy please don't tease me, I want you now inside me" Jimin moaned loudly turning me on more. I aligned myself against Jimin spreading his buttcheeks apart, entering him softly I don't want to go hard on him "agrh..... babe holy fuck you feel so warm and tight, your insides are my home it makes me feel complete" he smiled and pecked me when I said this. I continued thrusting deeper inside him with a slow pace can't bare to hurt him although he loves when I fuck him rough but his mind is not at peace right now. I started sucking on his perky hard nubs and pinching the other nipple with my thumb ohh.... his sexy moans are the worlds best melody for me.

"Even though we fuck each other most of the time but the feeling of being connected and intimate with you makes my heart flutter, I love you so much Jeon Jungkook" he said pulling me closer and making me go deep inside his velvety walls hitting his prostate. I marked him with my hickeys all over his chest and navel, licking those nipples over again and sucking out on his plump juicy lips, and squeezing those Jiggly buttcheeks which are my favourite spanking and biting on them.

"I love you too Jimin, more than anything in this world and I'm so thankful of you for coming back in my life. Giving me this Euphoric life, you are my everything Jimin" Jungkook said while thrusting inside him and kissing on Jimins stomach and all over his chest. Jimin managed to smile inspite of the thrusts, he was beyond happy that his lover is so genuine and caring towards him it's the best feeling, the type of which one could never describe with words.

After few more thrusts their bodies covered in sweat and flushed out both of them reached their climax. Jimin cums out on the sheets and Jungkook cums inside him the white cum dripping out from the puffy red hole staining Jimins thighs. Jungkook pulled out and Jimin was panting heavily he closed his eyes and Jungkook just smiled..... looking at his angel. Ofcourse Jimin was the demonic beast or monster for others but for Jungkook he was his angel. He wiped Jimin's and his body with tissues, after changing the sheets into new ones he carried sleeping Jimin in bridal style and showered both of them. And then after every thing was done he gently laid Jimin on the bed pulling the duvets over "sleep now and rest well babe don't think much about your parents" Jungkook said kissing his forehead and pinching Jimins nose and in response Jimin giggled cutely pulling Jungkook towards him to peck on his cheek. He slept while Jungkook spooned him from behind shaking his arms around Jimins petite waist gently patting his head with his other hand.

End of Chapter

A/n : Sorry for the late update but I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.