Chapter 6: Special request

" Pari!" Her mind was swimming around all the ' possibilities that she could end up with after the last night's incident. Her manager was already not very pleased with the idea of having her spent time with a rich man all alone on the beach, neither did he seem happy to have assisted her to get that man out of the beach.

But she didn't seem to mind.
Instead, she was thinking about the talk she had with him.

Depth

She had a talked in depth about life and experiences with a drunken adult kid with daddy issues the previous night. Sitting by the water, with her feet in the sand. It had been years since she last saw a beautiful sunset with someone she didn't mind seeing it with. But that night, was something different. The feeling of his gaze over her body was still lingering over her skin. The smell of alcohol that reeked out of him still leaked into her nose and that passionate kiss that he had managed to land over her lips before getting pushed away still felt magical.

A rich, young, successful man who had everything in his life. It would have been any other girl's dream but she just wanted to stay away from him as much as possible. She didn't want a rich and easy life, she had never wanted one. Strength, independence and peace went hand in hand for her and those three things were much more important than even her respect as a woman.

" My office now," but when she heard her boss stomp his hand over her breakfast table in anger and then ask her to follow him in, something felt off. She didn't know if the man that she had brought back from the sea last night would remember their conversation or not but seeing a gorgeously expensive red dress in her boss's cabin told her that he did remember.

" One of the guests called and I don't understand why," all she could do now was keep her posture straight and gulp inside her mind as she saw her angry boss hit his own hand on his table in anger
" The fuck or how the fuck he found out about the secret code. But you know the rules," the rules. The rules as to why that hotel only hired beautiful, single women who were clinically checked to not have any STDs. The code on how they must behave if they were ever to be called. She remembered. She had rehearsed it by heart and as she nodded with a slight feeling of guilt in her heart, she knew that she made the right decision.

Her boss was nice. He was good, kind and let her get away with stuff because she knew that he liked her. She knew that he had a thing for her but unfortunately, she didnt. He was a sweet guy, not meant for a wanderer. If he were to ever know why or how she had ended up in that place, she knew that he wouldn't ever have the same opinion about her.

" Yes sir," his look was telling her that he didn't want to do it. Those brown eyes that he gave her made it seem as if she was going on a war as a solider and would never return back as the same woman that she once was. His brown eyes told her that he was being torn between his job and his love for her. So, as she looked back at him, with her fiercely brave eyes, all she could do to help his burning heart was to give him a stern look of understanding.

" But I will still remind you. You don't have to do anything if you don't want it! If he acts smart and tries anything, I want you to dial 5," the final words he had said before she left to complete her job were now ringing in the back of her mind as she carefully stepped closer to that room

Room 296.

She'd always had a thing for that room. Not because rich men came into it. Rather because the numbers reminded her of a day in her life that she would love to relive over and over again on a loop. A date that reminded her of a time when she wasn't alone in the world and was definitely privileged enough to not have to work.

But the reality of the situation was that she was walking right into a room with a man in it, with a tray full of wine and an exquisite piece of lamb in a pretty little red dress with complete intentions of being the satisfaction to that hungry man's needs.

She was going in for prostitution.

But it didn't scare her. Nothing did anymore. Not even death.

She wasn't happy either. So, she rang the bell with a rather stern, cold look over her face. Her defensive instincts had taken over her mind and hence, as she waited for the door to be opened, she also clenched her right fist enough to make it red.

" Yes?"
" You ordered room service, sir?"