Story: 05 (Part 02)

Past:

Mishti's and Abir's love story was not less than a movie. The journey from strangers to friends was not easy but the journey from friends to lovers was the most beautiful time they ever had. They were just college friends earlier than there families proposed the idea of marriage that's when everything started changing, love started to bloom between them.

They were by each other's side all the time, said cheesy lines to each other, Mishti was chatter box she would speak whole day while Abir listened to her carefully. Both were very much excited about each other, both shared the same energy.

Abir was very possesive about Mishti and this possessiveness sometimes lead to fights between them.

There newly married life was going great until Abir's father passed away. It had only been eight months to there marriage when the Rajvansh family lost one of there member. This incident left Abir with a hollowness, he use to forget things, get angry without any reason. Everyone around him understood his situation and would never say anything to him.

After this incident Mishti knew celebrating there anniversary in a grand manner would be wrong so she setup and small date on thier terrace. She had done everything by her own without any help, when Abir saw the place decorated so beautifully he was mesmerized.

Everything start to fall on its place after that until Abir went to office party with Mishti. There he met one of Mishti's male friend and his mind started to wander some of wrong things but he kept all those thoughts aside and focused on his wife. He could see the man watching Mishti through lustful eyes all he wanted to do was punch him but it might effect Mishti's reputation in office He promised himself to never think about it again as it was too disgusting.

Days passed like blow of wind and Mishti found out she was pregnant. She couldn't name her emotions, she was just so happy that her eyes welled up. She was eager to tell him that they were going to be parents. She just reached his office and ran to his cabin without any permission so the security were running behind her. When she opened the door to his cabin he was in a meeting, looking up at her he was surprised to see her as she barely visited him to office, he indicated the gaurds to go back and asked the other people in his cabin to leave.

Before other people could leave Mishti ran and embraced Abir which embarassed him a bit. He knew it was something major behind Mishti's this behaviour so he decided to keep calm and listen to her first.

"Abir! Abir! Abir!" All she did was screamed his name in happiness.

"What happened?"

"We are pregnant" she whispered these words, Abir reaction was priceless he wasn't able to comprehend whether he should smile or cry anyways he did both together.

Picking her up he twirled her around with enthusiasm.

"I am going to be a dad"

Abir took more care of Mishti from that day, he was being too much careful towards her and Mishti loved this more attention of him afterall which wife won't love husband's attention.

They say ' Khushiyon ko nazar bohot jldi lag jati hai' and it did happen. It was they day Rajvansh arranged party to share there good news. Not everyone wishes for your good same was with Jasmeet chachi.

Abir had invited everyone from Mishti's office too and it included Mishti's male friend too. In the party the same man who was looking at Mishti with lustful eyes was talking to Mishti and congratulating her when Chachi stood beside Abir and started to brainwash him about how Mishti has an affair with her colleague and the child inside her is not his. Earlier Abir just dismissed her but than after three drinks he just lost his mind, and started to believe his evil chachi. Mishti was looking for her husband bht was unsuccessful in finding him.