Rest

"Hey, Sunghoon, are you coming with us? Remember, we are going shopping...you know...out of town? We gonna be gone for a while. Are you sure you want to stay home alone?" Jake asked persistently.

"Yes, Jake, how many time do I have to say it. I'll be fine. I just REALLY need to rest." I said, reassuringly.

"Okay well, call us if you want anything and I'll buy it for you." Jake said, before turning around on his heels, being the last of the 6 boys to exit the dormitory. Sunghoon shut the door and just stood there.

Sunghoon pov

At last. After all the promotions for Border: Day one, we finally had a free day. I was shocked at how everyone had the energy to go shopping after 3 months of grueling hard work. Besides, out debut stage is tommorow so right now, I'm too nervous to stand up straight.

I walked away from the door, making sure it was locked and plopped onto the couch. I picked up the remote and switched on a stupid Kdrama that looked interesting enough to keep me occupied until I got hungry again.

Even though the cheesiness alone was enough to make me throw up, I couldn't even focus on the show. Since I had all this time, I decided to think about my relationships with all of them. We were gonna be living together for a while so I decided to breakdown my relationship with them.

Ni-ki is that 1 adorable but annoying brother that I love so dearly. Everytime I look at his face I wanna burst into pieces because he is just so cute. We play together a lot but we fight A lot as well

Jungwon is our Leader and he is great
At expressing himself and he is (cuter than Riki) extremely full of Aegyo. That is so appealing about him. I feel like he's gonna the most popular but i love laughing with him.

Sunoo is my second closest friend. Sometimes me and Riki fight over him but overall, He's just so fun to be around. I'm a good listener and he talks a lot so we match up. I'm also an intovert and he helps me come out of my shell.

Then there's Jake. He is my Bff. He's Aura is just so intimidating but at the same time so inviting. It's just the perfect combo. And he looks like a golden retriever. That's the cherry on top.

Jay................I'll have to come back to him.

Heeseung. The best Hyung in the world. He cooks for us....let me try again, TRIES to cook for us, he looks after us and is very responsible. He has his own way with matching all of us and that makes him so attractive in no homo way.

Shit. I just cant come up with why Jay is such a good friend to me. He had gorgeous lips...wait. That's not a very friendly quality...matter of fact, I've never seen him as my friend. More like the hot guy that I talk to a lot. WHOA! What the hell am I doing. He's a member. Of enha. Nothing else...Well maybe he is a little different...ok he's a lot different what the fuck. I've never stopped to think about it but now, I realize how amazing he is. Taking care of us. Cooking for us, teaching us English and helping us dance. His qualities remind me of my father. Except, he's hot. STOP. WHY ARE YOU HAVING THOUGHTS!

I dismissed all the thoughts, switched off the TV and just lied in the couch for a bit until I decided to take a short 30 nap.
~~~~~~~~~
"H-hyung~" I said nervously. "I really like you and-"

"What the fuck. What's wrong with you. I see you as a friend and nothing else. You are disgusting. You are filthy." Jay said before throwing a punch at me. "Fight back fag. You will never be worth ANYTHING. I hope you leave the group"

I could do nothing but cough up blood and scream in pain as he kicked and punched. But the pain wasn't physical...

GASP. I jolted up on the couch, drenched in sweat. The windows were no longer projecting light, the only light coming from the occasional car or 2 passing by. I sat up straight on the couch, and thought about my dream. I could remember it so vividly the words Jay was speaking hammering in brain faster than John Henry. Jay hyung should never do something like that of course but maybe it's a sign that his feelings aren't valid or that he just needs to ignore them and never show them.

Just then, He heard footsteps outside the door, indicating that they had come home. When the door opened 4 boys walked in...2 missing.

"Where are Jay hyung and Jungwon?" I asked.

"They went to pick up some food." Sunoo explained.

"Isn't that a 1 man job?" I asked again, a slight hint of jealousy slathered in my words.

"Jungwon wanted to tag along and Jay let him" Jake explained briefly.
I just nodded and headed to the kitchen, the other 4 following Close behind.

"So what did you do when we were out?" Jake asked.

"I quite literally just slept" I said, leaving out few drama part on purpose because I had told them I hated dramas.

"Sound like you" Sunoo said before shooting me one of his eye smiles. I smiled back, my bright teeth showing on the reflection of the bowl I picked up. Just as I was getting up to go to the fridge and get some ice cream, The door opened.

"Were Home" As soon as I heard Jay's voice again, I dropped the bowl which shattered to pieces.

"Omigosh, Hyung are you okay?" Jungwon asked. I smiled a little.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Replied picking up the shards of glass. I looked up and Jay disappeared.